Miscellaneous YouTube clips

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Miscellaneous YouTube clips

Post by Canadanne »

Further to my previous post, Alec Westwood's audio showreel can be found here. His radio voice sounds incredibly familiar to me - I wonder if I've actually heard some of these adverts in the past without knowing it was him!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

A few clips of Mary Miller (Lillith, Mildread) in Space: 1999 at 0:54, 1:57 and 2:34.

David Verrey (McGrew, Golgarach) as a chef in Poirot at 0:30.

Bill Cashmore (Honesty Bartram, Snapper Jack) as a workman in Men Behaving Badly at 5:16.

Jackie Sawiris (Majida) appears briefly as the sniper's mother in The Shooting Of Thomas Hurndall at 1:01:23 and 1:24:45. (Also available here if the YouTube channel is playing up, as it is for me at the moment.)
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Samantha Perkins (Gundrada/Malice) stars as the long-suffering daughter in revolting comedy horror film Revenge Of Billy The Kid, first appearing at 2:49 and sounding more like Marta!

Bill Cashmore makes an uncredited appearance in The Day Today at 5:04, 10:39 and 19:26.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

LOL, has this been posted before? Thomas Intro - Knightmare Style
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Haven't seen that one before... but it's fantastic! And I'm really quite surprised at how much that trailer in the middle of the clip actually looks like a Blocker.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

I'm pretty sure I saw this mentioned on the forums somewhere, but for those of you who haven't seen it, here's Knightmare Abridged!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D26H9yitIsM
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Tom Karol as an insurance rep in New Tricks, here at 8:33.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

2012 trailers

Post by Canadanne »

IMDb has a video clip of Seven Africans, a new film starring Edmund Dehn (Gumboil). It doesn't seem to have a release date yet.

Watch out for Magwitch at short film festivals and Dickens 200 celebrations this year! David Verrey (McGrew) plays Jaggers the lawyer.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

If anyone missed Mary Miller (Lillith) in Trial & Retribution IX the other week, I've found it on YouTube - her scene is at the end of this part and the beginning of this one.
She previously appeared in the very first installment of Trial & Retribution, helping the police again (this time as the murder suspect's ex-foster mother). She's in this part at 0:36, with a further brief appearance in this part at 3:53. Be warned that these scenes include discussion of child abuse.
(Lawrence Werber was in T&R as well, performing a tracheotomy on Shirley from EastEnders, but it was only for a few seconds and he didn't have any lines.)

Another original member of the Knightmare cast, Guy Standeven (Granitas, Troll) can be seen at 3:44 in the second Sweeney film, as a bank manager being threatened with a sawn-off shotgun.

Fellow wall monster David Verrey (Golgarach, McGrew) is in lots of stuff on YouTube:
-- as the Defence Secretary in Judge John Deed at 11:22, 10:21 and 4:26,
-- as a Colombian police officer in Ultimate Force at 34:23, 36:51 and 40:16,
-- as a schoolkid's father in Sixty Six at 9:07,
-- and as a fitness club employee in London's Burning at 24:16 and 27:08.
More recently, David played a religious leader in Game Of Thrones (25:25 to 28:21), having his limbs torn off by an angry mob! Ooooh, nasty...
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Between Weathers

Post by Canadanne »

Alec Westwood (Folly) has landed a part in this Hollywood film due for release next year. Keep an eye on the website for more info.
http://www.betweenweathers.com/index.ph ... all-backs/
http://www.betweenweathers.com/index.ph ... t-members/
Here's a short video blog of director Jim Brown explaining what the film's about.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Here is a short video clip of Lawrence Werber (Cedric) as Shylock's Jewish friend Tubal in a 2001 TV adaptation of The Merchant of Venice. He had previously played Shylock in a 1978 stage version.

You can see a more recent photo of Lawrence here (on the left), as Marion's guardian Makepeace in the RSC's production of 'The Heart of Robin Hood' last Christmas. Apparently he had his tongue gorily cut out by Guy of Gisborne!

And on that theme, another Knightmare actor provides the voice of Will Scarlet in the 2003 video game Robin Hood: Defender Of The Crown. Skip to 9:00 to hear Adrian Neil (Ridolfo).
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

I can still the Cedric look in his face ;D
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

Look what I found! Although I'm not a big fan of Minecraft, I found this to be really hilarious. ;D
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

shadow6162 wrote:Look what I found! Although I'm not a big fan of Minecraft, I found this to be really hilarious. ;D
LOL! That was pretty entertaining. :D
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Audrey Jenkinson (Gretel) has uploaded her showreel to Vimeo, along with a video in which she talks about her book Past Caring.

Other recent finds include Rayner Bourton's voice reel, Érin Geraghty's voice demos (English and Irish), and a clip of Érin in the 1998 film Written In Blood (a.k.a. Driven).