Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 11

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 11

Post by GranitasIsCute »

The eleventh episode of the second series is now available to download and listen to at http://knightmareaudioseries.webs.com :)

It will also soon be available on our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/KnightmareAudio

Can Nick find a way to unfreeze Sidriss? Listen to find out!

The Knightmare Audio Series features the thrilling gameplay from the show lovingly re-created in audio form. If you haven't heard it yet, give it a try and let us know what you think! :)

Enjoy!!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 11

Post by Canadanne »

Just back from another little Knightmare holiday and catching up with this. :) Really enjoyable episode, guys - great script and acting!
TheOldenDays
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 11

Post by TheOldenDays »

We've had a lot of fun making the series over the past 6 years, but what do I really think of it? Find out now in Jake's Throwback Reviews!

Episode: Series 2, Episode 11
Original Release Date: 18th April 2015
Throwback Review Date: 16th April 2016
Score: 4 out of 5 (very good)

The Good: Nick's team continues to sound extremely engaging. Antony Jeffries (Nick) in particular reads every line brilliantly; I find his performance on the Spindizzy especially convincing. Although we don't get to hear much of them here, having four completely new voices for Stacey's team certainly adds a lot of vocal variety to the series.

The (Not Really) Bad: It's true that Nick's quest is unusually hard, but as Pickle is quick to remind us, some unfortunate Knightmare teams did suffer from others' successes, i.e. those following closely behind winners were never going to get done any favours.

Conclusion: It's a solid episode that trundles along very nicely with lots of engaging voice work.