Facts about goblins

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Facts about goblins

Post by Picklemyfav »

Hi there does anyone have any facts about the goblins from knightmare?
As i am working on a story that is about me looking after a baby goblin that i rescue and the trouble he gets into.
If anyone wants to play and be part of this story then you are very welcome to play. The story is being told on the Goblins topic. I do need more facts to drive the story on so HELP!
also anyone can read it. And you can help with ideas for what he might do next? Thanks.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Facts about goblins

Post by Picklemyfav »

sorry if i've annoyed anyone by putting my half baked idea of a story up as a long series of posts :-[ . its just my laptop broke last week :'( and i had a idea for a story about goblins and i was going to put skarkill and lord fear in it a bit later on into the story as well as pickle. i was just getting to the bit where
" my hairs stood up on my back of my neck as i watched Ravenous playing with my kinder egg toys. he picked up a grey and white toy from my turtle set. lord fear. he shouted. my blood ran cold. say that again. i asked the six month and one week old goblin. Ravenous smiled at me and gave me the grey and white one. lord fear. he chirped." 8-o
my computer is a bit temperamental as well at times and it sometimes loses what you are working on. :( so i thought i could back the story up here as well. or at least the basic points. B-|
looks like i need to get a usb stick and keep it handily. :exclaim: and a good fact book about goblins. :idea:
Sorry for annoying you. :-[
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Not at all dude :) it's alright. It takes time to adjust to how this forum works. I had a difficult time myself back in 2003. To be honest I don't think you upset anyone.

Why not do your fan fiction on Wordpad or something and then get one of us to have a good look for you :) that's what we're here for. To help others but also to have a little fun :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

phew. ok. need to use wordpad and get a new usb stick. i usally write my stories down [the first draft]on a clean pad of paper but dad is needing it at the moment.
will write it down on wordpad and get a new notebook to write the story down. if i have got any goblin facts wrong. please give me the right info. if you think my ideas work let me know. thanks. 8)
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

To be honest mate I am not familiar about goblins, apart from the ones on Knightmare of course. The other guys might be able to shed more light. If not I can give you my ex-girlfriends phone number and she might be able to help ;D

But yeah, a nice bit of creativity goes a long way here. We've always been fancy to fan stuff. I did a college project many moons ago based on Knightmare :) I even contacted the producer, Tim Child himself, to use the actual Helmet of Justice used on the show. It wasn't very good when I look back, but I had a lot of fun doing it :)

Anythings worth a go eh??
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/