Knightmare fanart and introduction

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare fanart and introduction

Post by dugeoneerborne »

I couldn't find the right place & I thought since I'd introduce Myself here & show one piece of fanart I did recently of treguard (Hugo Myatt) the dungeon master and might do more.

Name's Martin, been a fan of knightmare ever since it first aired back in 1987, always wanted to be on the show and like everyone else here it definetly made a big impact on My childhood, I still hate citv for cancelling this because the age group didn't watch it anymore (or some rubbish like that & wanted younger viewers) I was 7 when I first watched km and 12 when it finished, we had a megadrive and snes but if km was on ( & reboot, tc and gamesmaster on c4) I switched it off, there was nothing like getting back from school to watch km on Friday.

Here's My drawing of Treguard
Last edited by Drassil on 16 Jul 2013, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fanart rehoused on the website with Martin's approval.
Sidestep to your left simon style, simon style..whoop...whoop...whoop...whoop.. sidestep to your left simon style.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Knightmare fanart and introduction

Post by Drassil »

Hi, Martin, and welcome to the forum. The full story behind Knightmare's cancellation can be read in Tim Child's History of Knightmare, but do you still hate CITV even after they repeated two episodes this year? :)

As for the fanart, it's unmistakeably who it's meant to be! I hope you will do more.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Welcome! :)
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Hi Martin welcome to the forum! I like your artwork and hope to see more in the future. I also agree with what you said about CITV and yes I loved coming home from school on Friday's to watch Knightmare! Will always stay with me! Hope you are enjoying the re-run of the 1st 2 series on Challenge.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Welcome, now that I can talk to you in public :)
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Thanks for the welcome guys :D good to be here & thanks for putting My work on the frontpage, it didn't get a lot of views on deviantart or facebook so I thought a lot of people didn't like it.

I'll definetly work on more pics sometime, I might even work on doing one of the dungeon backgrounds from the series sometime in the same style as that pic, probably won't be great but I definetly want to have a go.
Sidestep to your left simon style, simon style..whoop...whoop...whoop...whoop.. sidestep to your left simon style.
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

..Just realised after I registered that I mispelt dungeon in My username
Spellcasting D-I-M-W-I-T ;D
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Welcome aboard, Martin, I'm also Martin.
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

HStorm wrote:Welcome aboard, Martin, I'm also Martin.
Cheers Martin.
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Hey everyone

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Hey all this is dugeoneerborne, sorry I haven't kept in touch for a while, last 2 years haven't been easy, lot going on, hope everyone is doing good.

Like the new look to the forums and it's great that knightmare series 3 is finally showing on challenge.

I forgot to mention this nearer the time of the convention and apologies again last 2 years haven't been the best but I never recieved the pledge when it came to ask lord fear, again I should've got back to you guys sooner.

I am currently working on backgrounds for a videogame (non-paid at the minute) but fingers crossed if that takes off who knows.