Knightmare Interactive Story

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Stranger
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Knightmare Interactive Story

Post by Stranger »

Any of you seen the Knightmare interactive story? I think thst the Knightmare producers set that up so they can see what people think should be in the show.

[PS: If you join this HStorm, I'm not complaining. I've done three pages of the story already!]
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Knightmare Interactive Story

Post by HStorm »

Do you mean the one on the Interactive Knightmare website? (There were also several done on this forum in fact.) It's purely a fansite, I'm afraid. :(
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Stranger wrote: Any of you seen the Knightmare interactive story? I think thst the Knightmare producers set that up so they can see what people think should be in the show.

[PS: If you join this HStorm, I'm not complaining. I've done three pages of the story already!]
If you mean the one obtained from the www.knightmare.com front page, the subtext says that it was written by members of the forum. This is absolutely true - I was one of the contributors.

For the record, though, beveryafraid (who praised the story, much to my enormous personal pride!) kindly wrote the epilogue. That is as far as involvement from the producers of the show goes.
Subject to change.
Fear
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Fear »

Malefact wrote:
Stranger wrote: Any of you seen the Knightmare interactive story? I think thst the Knightmare producers set that up so they can see what people think should be in the show.

If you mean the one obtained from the www.knightmare.com front page, the subtext says that it was written by members of the forum. This is absolutely true - I was one of the contributors.

For the record, though, beveryafraid (who praised the story, much to my enormous personal pride!) kindly wrote the epilogue. That is as far as involvement from the producers of the show goes.
Maybe everyone else could write there own.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

There are members of this forum who do indeed write their own fiction - most notably Emii.
Subject to change.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

And Drassil... Wherever he's got to lately!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Hello! ;D

(Most Knightmare fanfiction can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/list.php?categoryid=1385)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

And its all worth a read! Great fun! Everyone should give kmff a go!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Emii! I love your "Kully" story, I only read a couple of pages and I find it worth reading... ;)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Er, so why didn't you finish reading it then?

Yes, Emii's Kully stories are very good, am a fan of them, but Drassil's KM/Quantum Leap crossovers are probably the outstanding KM works on ff.net.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Just did HStorm! :)
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Perhaps if I have some free time in the summer I'll write one, or indeed write one with a few friends ~ That is aside from the mass of KM project work that may have to be done!
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Pipmuk
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Pipmuk »

im hoping to write my own fanfiction... based on the suggestion i gave to skip the dreadnought. Any tips?

lol - if you go to the topic summary on the interactive knightmare story - i kinda dominated a huge part of it ;D - i got bored, if you want to know why i did that, ok?