Silly/strange thoughts?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Silly/strange thoughts?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Like the Knightmare dreams has anyone had any silly/strange Knightmare type thoughts? I had one the other day. As I was walking through the corridor in one of my local shopping centre's, dwarf tunnels came to mind! I have had others also. Has anyone had any type of strange/silly thoughts, not neccessarily walking of moving, but could be anything?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
123Pooka
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Silly/strange thoughts?

Post by 123Pooka »

Used to have a number of strange knightmare thoughts as a kid, especially when I used to imagine walking through those black doors and appearing somewhere else even though I was still in the same place.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back. Oooh nasty, didn't realise the road ended there!
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

I often walk down loud corridors and think in my head "Careful team, there are many dangers here..."
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Lol, I saw the household magnifying glass lying around the other day and thought to myself: "I wonder what Lord Fear's up to now?". ;D
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Re:Silly/strange thoughts?

Post by Canadanne »

Velda wrote:Lol, I saw the household magnifying glass lying around the other day and thought to myself: "I wonder what Lord Fear's up to now?". ;D
I'm so glad I'm not the only person this has happened to!! I walked past an optician's a couple of months ago, and there was a large magnifying glass displayed in the window... I immediately thought "Ooo, spyglass!" and had an overwhelming urge to look through it. :p
Knightmare does permanently alter the way you look at the world, I think... (the Travellator of Blades clip on YouTube cracked me up; was that members of the forum by any chance?!)
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Re:Silly/strange thoughts?

Post by JamesA »

Canadanne wrote:Knightmare does permanently alter the way you look at the world, I think... (the Travellator of Blades clip on YouTube cracked me up; was that members of the forum by any chance?!)

You mean, this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN0tm9TT-d4

It does indeed feature various members of this forum.... yours truly can be seen at the very front, and also seen working from front to back are Pooka, Mystara (a.k.a Alan from Series 8 Team 6 - he is actually the one giving directions here!), Kieran and Malefact. Madmogsue was the one who shot the footage.

On other matters, my folks treated me to a microlight ride for my 30th birthday earlier this year.... when undertaking the ride it genuinely felt as if I was riding on Smirkenorff!
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Silly/strange thoughts?

Post by Mystara »

Was that really at the end of the trip? I thought it was at the start.
Strike
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Strike »

Great video saw it a few months ago, and was impressed, sums up how the ghost effects of Knightmare live on in the children that were Watchers/ Dungeoneers/ Advisors.

I still like to imagine when I leave home to go out I am entering dwarf tunnels series 6/7 before arriving at destination!
dugneonmanster
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by dugneonmanster »

OOOOH! NAASSSSTY! has to be a classic
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Mystara wrote:Was that really at the end of the trip? I thought it was at the start.
It happened the day after the 2007 trip to Thorpe Park, when we were making our way through Heathrow Airport and into the tube station so we could all take our different ways home.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary