Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Just bide DVDs on eBay Superman... They're illegal sellers. We had a big debate about this recently, many of them have been contacted though... :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Are these genuine?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Harvey Towers wrote: Let's face it - there are autographs worth more than those of the KM cast. Mind you, they are getting quite steep in price...
Although there are more and more Knightmare fans, Knightmare is nostalgic and how often do you find signed pics of the KM cast? Also other stars, e.g. Hollywood, football, pop stars such as David Beckham, Nicole Kidman, The Rolling Stones sign autographs quite often and a lot of those autographs are not rare whereas the Knightmare ones are!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Redmaiden
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Redmaiden »

Someone is selling their signed photo of Tregaurd :o how could you? If Treguard had sent one to me with my name on I'd never part with it.
Yes M'Lady
thecrystaldaze
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by thecrystaldaze »

Redmaiden wrote: Someone is selling their signed photo of Tregaurd :o how could you?
People that don't like Knightmare any more? ;D
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I didn't think that was possible! :)
Subject to change.
OssianHawkes
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Knightmare T-Shirt on Ebay

Post by OssianHawkes »

Hi,
I hope no one minds that I draw your attention to the Knightmare T-shirt I have put on ebay here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1
As I mentioned in the write-up I got the T-shirt on a visit to the Knightmare studios with David Learner. I'm selling it because I'm moving abroad and thought somebody else might get more use out of it.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Ossian.
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:Knightmare T-Shirt on Ebay

Post by TheBrollachan »

Blimey, this looks like a rare thing... ...a Knightmare t-shirt on eBay that appears to be a genuine product, and not an image taken from somewhere and ironed onto a t-shirt. :D
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I take it that it doesn't fit you anymore ;D. Not the first item memoribilia (sp) auctioned on ebay that has been posted about here. Must have been fun visiting the studios.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
OssianHawkes
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by OssianHawkes »

No, I'm afraid to say I've bulked out a little since I got it! The studio was a lot of fun. I remember the blue setss and thought it was really clever how the dungeoneers walked in them and their friends could see something different. I wouldn't be surprised if the dungeoneers could hear their friends quite clearly as Treguard's area was right next to the blue screen.
The other thing that amazed me was how small the dragon was! They had a normal sized saddle for him that the dungeoneer sat in and then this was superimposed onto the dragon's body, I believe.
Happy days! Back to reality and packing now!
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Good to hear from Ossian Hawkes again. For those who don't know, Ossian wrote an review of the Knightmare boardgame in the Knightmare Adventurers Club newsletter in around 1991, and signed the guestbook on this site 5 years ago.

The review can be found here:
http://www.knightmare.com/reviews/boardgame/
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Sorry to bump up this old thread, but here's something interesting:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TV-Times-10-Sept- ... dZViewItem
It's a copy of the TV Times from the 10th September, 1988, and includes a feature on Knightmare. Ends at 9.22pm tonight, and the starting price is currently £1.50 with no bids. Unfortunately some problems have arose meaning I won't be able to bid on it, but you folks can feel free!
stevesmithstone10

Post by stevesmithstone10 »

Hi. I was waiting for my email, you did say sellers of Knightmare DVDs would be contacted and told that they would be cast into Mildred's couldron.

I recorded Knightmare and am a huge fan, it was wonderful to see it on Challange again after all this time. What is better is giving other knightmare fans the benefit of seeing the wonderful series again. I'm full of moral fiber though I do have a few copied cds in my collection.

Feedback I have got is fantastic, particularly from friends who I have given my quality copies to at my expense. Trouble is some D&D nuts are very self-righteous and will not acknowledge that the best thing for a Knightmare fan is to see it all again. Anglia TV should get its act together!

If anyone out there wants a FREE copy of series 1 e-mail me. This is not trading! I am just so annoyed people are told they can't get what they most want. If Lord Fear and the Frightnights turn up shortly after you receive it just give them my number.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

BillyH wrote: Sorry to bump up this old thread, but here's something interesting:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TV-Times-10-Sept- ... dZViewItem
It's a copy of the TV Times from the 10th September, 1988, and includes a feature on Knightmare. Ends at 9.22pm tonight, and the starting price is currently £1.50 with no bids. Unfortunately some problems have arose meaning I won't be able to bid on it, but you folks can feel free!
If any Knightfans bought this auction, I'd welcome a scan of that Knightmare feature for the site :)
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

stevesmithstone10 wrote: Hi. I was waiting for my email, you did say sellers of Knightmare DVDs would be contacted and told that they would be cast into Mildred's couldron.

I recorded Knightmare and am a huge fan, it was wonderful to see it on Challange again after all this time. What is better is giving other knightmare fans the benefit of seeing the wonderful series again. I'm full of moral fiber though I do have a few copied cds in my collection.

Feedback I have got is fantastic, particularly from friends who I have given my quality copies to at my expense. Trouble is some D&D nuts are very self-righteous and will not acknowledge that the best thing for a Knightmare fan is to see it all again. Anglia TV should get its act together!

If anyone out there wants a FREE copy of series 1 e-mail me. This is not trading! I am just so annoyed people are told they can't get what they most want. If Lord Fear and the Frightnights turn up shortly after you receive it just give them my number.
A couple of years ago, the possibility of a Km DVD release was explored by Anglia, but they decided against it because of tape trading - they felt that this had undermined a potential market base. Thus, the relevant cast and crew were denied royalties, and they're not rich people. What does a person full of moral fibre make of this?
Subject to change.
erol
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Knightmare items for sale including Autos, Newsletters and Membership items

Post by erol »

If anyone is interested send me a reply or if it can be done on this forum PM me, the people with good, genuine offers can get the items. If people wish a list to be detailed on here, I can put it up later today,

regards,
Erol