Lord Fear's costume...

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Lord Fear's costume...

Post by Velda »

Which was the best of Lord Fear's costumes, do you think? The one he wore in Series 5, 6 and 7, or the one he wore in Series 8 with the skull helmet? What was right about his costumes, and what could he be given fashion advice for? :D

I think the first costume is the best (especially the collar and cloak) but he SERIOUSLY needs to re-think about wearing tights...he's a villian, villians shouldn't wear tights! When he was sitting on the ledge waiting for Ben to pick up the crown, he looked really silly...
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Re:Lord Fear's costume...

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I just have to reply!
the first bit of Knightmare I saw was Naila getting killed by the Dreadnaught, but the first comment I ever made about Knightmare was: Look mom! That mans wearing tights!

Well he could have done worse... he could have been wearing fishnet stockings and a vinyl black miniskirt
(sorry I just went through some memories of a Korn concert, first time I saw a man in a miniskirt, looked good on him though... Okay I'm getting beside the point)

The series 7 is the best, made him look like a villain :)
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Lol, in the first spyglass sequence in Barry's quest, Lord Fear's collar fell back a bit, making a clicking noise - one of the fastenings must've come undone :D
Naitch
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Naitch »

I quite like them both actually.

The skull costume was a great idea, and made Lord Fear look a bit more baddie like.

However, I would probably at a pinch go with the first costume. Not much scared me more than Lord Fear when I was 9 years old except perhaps my teacher at the time.

In fact, now I think of it, I never did see her and Aesandre in the same room together...