Favourite Characters

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Favorite Character

Post by Gerz »

Welcome
I Love Goblins
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

*squeaks at the picture of Lord Fear*
Un wanted!!
'Newho, my fave character has to be Pickle.
One of my reasons is that he was played by Daniel Learner AKA Marvin from Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
:)

I think you mean DAVID Learner there Aranel :-)  You a fellow sci-fi fan hmm??

As for favourite characters, it is very had to choose, it really is.  After having played Treguard myself quite a lot now, I have grown to know the character in a different way.....Aside from him, Lord Fear, Fatilla [even with the daft name] and Smirky stand out as favs of mine....But there are so many more!!!!
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

Greetings and Salutations....

And DESPITE the fact that she sounds like Queenie (yes, I've gone through all the old episodes) Gundrada is STILL my fave character  8) Must be all that improvisation she has to do...
Assassins do it from behind
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

heylo thompy, jus wait till Emii glomps thee ;D

poet knowit...blah
Last edited by Pickle123 on 13 Jun 2003, 02:24, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Shepps
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Shepps »

My favourite always changes, I can never decide.  Right now, purely because Series 4 is on, I think my current favourite is Fatilla The Hun.

"First I will blip you, then, I will blop you."
Spellcasting D-I-S-M-I-S-S
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hey all.

I follow G.G. on this one. As the name suggests, Hordriss has to be mine. Clifford Norgate was sensational - and whilst I thought everyone, esp. Hugo Myatt, Mark Knight were exceptional, I thought Mr Norgate's ability to handle the changing role was brilliant.

One of the longest serving cast members, C.N. / Hordriss began as a very pretentious outcast - attached to neither side, and often a threat. The billeted warlock was relatively powerful here, terrifically casting off goblins in the final episode. Series 4 was a change, as it began the summoning, and so the plot could figure him as a more central target, alongside Malice, inviting dungeoneers to complete a task and earn favours for use later in the quest. It was rare he did not appear during any one quest.. and as G.G. points out, the wonderful looks of distaste and abhorrence during the 'Slash' scene were particularly wholesome.

As the years went on, his role became more complex within the dungeon. He began to lean gradually towards the Powers that Be, and become more of a target for the opposition, a ploy aided by Iona Kennedy's role as Hordriss' daughter, Sidriss. His integrity was sown at the end of Series 5, hurrying the final dungeoneer to safety away from Aesandre's spell. He also became the replacement to Merlin as far as presenting the awards for winning teams were concerned. Hordriss' powers also seemed to weaken, or become relatively less as time progressed, and he was to find himself well below Fear and then lost out in the challenge with Grimaldine. Another favourite scene of mine (made by terrific sound effects as well) was in Series 7, and discovering the truth of the Wand of Majesty.

Hordriss was quite a character, rarely quite the same from one series to the next - and the latin was good as well - for the rare amongst us who know some.  8)  
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Who is ur favourite or worse knightmare characters

Post by King_Gazz »

I think my fave is motley cos he was funny n my worse is mogdred cos he sucked.
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Who is ur favourite or worse knightmare charac

Post by Velda »

My favourite characters are Lord Fear, Hordriss, Sly Hands and Smirkenorff (in no particular order).

The worst character for me would be my namesake.  Slightly overacted, methinks.
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

Favourite Character: Motley, what a funny blokey  ;D
Worst Character: Gundrada (what an annoying voice)

WhiteDevil
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Fv: Lord Fear (I think oh him when I'm depressed...cheers me up in seconds), Hodriss, Sidriss (funny), Morganna, Festus, Brollachan, all the dragons, Sly.... there are soooo many, but those are the ones that come to mind.
Worst: Mogdred (if he was soo powerfull why did he yell? And he reminds me of my mother... seriously!)
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Favourite:- Pickle, because I found him reletivly funny, great personality and rather cute^_^

Worst:- Velda. I don't dispise Velda like some people, it's just that I don't find her intresting at all. Ironic that the other Wood Elf it my fav character.

I agree with WhiteDevil though of how Gundrada's accent WAS annoying.
Dungeoneer2k3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Dungeoneer2k3 »

PICKLE!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D Pickle was a great character, he will always be my favourite character.  ::) He is quite cute actually. I loved that episode in S4 when the first team was surrounded by Goblins and Pickle stood up and said "Too late! I'll go help!"  ::) Isn't he so sweet!
I don't mind the other characters but i really don't like the girl who took over Pickles job  >:( Now theres an annoying voice.

"What is that horrible noise!?!" Its the sound thats coming out of your mouth! Bring back Pickle!  ;)
Knightmare lives forever!
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Mogdred rules. he was one of my favs.. just so evil.
Can't make up my mind if i liked Folly better then Motley.

And i don't like that silly maid Motley hangs around with.

But overall i can cope with them all
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
drut001
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by drut001 »

no whitedevil you cant mean it, her voice is like bird song, and those thighs... OOOHHHHHHH YEAH.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO.............................LETTER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

Faves -FATILLA(Ill blip ya and then ill blop ya nuff said),Skarkill(LOVELY ;D),Lord fear(This man is a perfect comedy act especially his end of season tantrums at his men in S6 and 7).,Motley(has his funny moments),Morghanna(A true Woman Villain who claimed both her victims knice).

Worst - Majida(Bring back pickle),Velda(Not much character),Brother strange (didnt really have much character either) Malice-Morghanna rip off who can't decide if shes bad or good lol.