Knightmare ephemera

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
jasonkarl2

Knightmare ephemera

Post by jasonkarl2 »

Greetings armchair adventurers! I am a huge fan and recently decided to sort through my collection on km ephemera, everything from signed photos, sweatshirts and press clips. I have a lot of items on knightmare, cyber zone, time busters and satellite game that I would like yo donate to thus group, can someone contact me about this? My email is jason@atmosfearuk.com I was a series winning dungeoneer in series 2! Also a winner on the satellite game, plus I was part of cyber zone too - I am and was a mega-fan of all broadsword shows :-) I am also selling off my doubles of items I have so if you are interested before I ebay it all let me know!
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: Knightmare ephemera

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Hi Jason and a warm welcome to the forum! It's great to hear from a winning contestant. Knightmare is and always will be my favourite show ever! It's very good of you to donate any items and I would look forward to seeing them.

You mention selling off doubles of items you have. What items are you selli g? I may be interested!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
TimeMaster
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TimeMaster »

Welcome Jason! Nice to have you on the forum. I have to say that at the moment the forum is in great shape with lots of contributors and very active discussion boards. It would be great if you could stick around and join in the chat sometimes.
"Master, Master I know this place! It's the Place of Choice!"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

*The Goblin Horn sounds and Grippa & Rhark rush in followed by their Master*

"Whats this then? yer squeak through the dungeon once and yer have the guts to come back? Well more the pity you cus this time yer ain't gonner make it out with all yer limbs still attached."

"Now stands yer ground...just stands still. Whilst I gets The Irons on yer!"

"HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE........LOVELY!!!"

(Seriously though great and fantastic to see a real Dungeoneer on the site and a winning one at that. I'd be interested to know what it is your selling Jason as I'd possibly like to buy some of it and do please stick around the forum. :) )
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Hi Jason - I too am pleased to see you on the forum and curious as to what you're offering!
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel »

Hello there Jason, welcome to the fun!
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Welcome back, Jason. Did you have trouble getting into your old account? :) If so, Mystara/Alan might be able to help you regain access or clear the way for the accounts to be merged. Like you, he knows a thing or two about winning Knightmare. Or should that be 'a thing or one + three'?

I think I speak for a few of us when I say that nothing about Knightmare is ephemeral! It's great that you consider yourself a fan and have held on to so much memorabilia from the various Broadsword series. I remember seeing a photo on your website of you in The Satellite Game. It'll be good to learn more about your collection. And feel free to tell us more about what you're up to these days.