Autobiography of Tim Child?????????

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Autobiography of Tim Child?????????

Post by Picklemyfav »

8) Has Tim Child the creator of Knightmare ever written a memoir or an autobiography :question: at any point about how Knightmare came to be...... and if so what is it called? :question: ......... and where can I find it? 8) :question:
If it does then I'm thinking of getting my dad to get me a copy for christmas! ;) 8)
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Autobiography of Tim Child?????????

Post by Pooka »

There isn't one, but there's a History of Knightmare on the website, which may answer some of your questions!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Autobiography of Tim Child?????????

Post by Picklemyfav »

That's a shame that Tim's not written a memoir or an autobiography yet......... I would imagine he would have some every interesting and true stories to tell us.......... maybe he would tell us strange but true stories about other fan made things that fans attended............ maybe he could have told us stories about his childhood and the kinds of jobs he done before Knightmare happened.

He was at that Knightmare convention thing that I gatecrashed........... Yeah I gatecrashed a Knightmare convention thing when I was younger and saved Pickle number two....... Yeah its a long story.

Wondering if that was the only time that a convention got gatecrashed by someone or if others done it before me? They handed it really calmly.
First time..... they realised that I had lost my way and helped me find me way back.......but I wanted to look around the place at that point...
Second time..... I asked if I could look around for five ten minutes then didn't want to leave.......
Third time........ I paid five pounds to Treguard number two to get in..... all the money I had. And it was the best five pounds I've ever spent....
At one point I asked if they needed any help and Treguard number two asked me to look after Pickle number two. I looked after him well.
I was nearly thrown out while looking after Pickle number two... One of the staff didn't tell the security guards that I had a job to do.....I thought at the time that Tim was the boss.... That's why I yelled Timmy when I did. I didn't know Tim was short for Timmy I was just giving him a pet name. Tim and Treguard came running and Treguard number two sorted it out with Tim's help then afterwards I found Pickle number two walking around on his own. I told Treguard number two what had happened. It turned out that Treguard number two was the boss of that convention.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."