Series 5 Episode 2

MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Series 5 Episode 2

Post by MoanaLiza » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:10 pm

I'm sorry to pick slightly but maybe you can pass your image to Illusion who will probably put it in the picture section when he does the next main site update. I'm just saying that before Illusion notices the pic in you signature. Personally I think it would be better in the picture section of the main site as more people can view it as they'd love to see it ;). We'd love to see more Knightmare related photos if you have any though.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"

JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 5 Episode 2

Post by JamesA » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 am

I've just rewatched the closing stages of this episode and my comment here relates to the flower seller, who makes her only appearnance of the series but remains uncredited.

Does anyone know who she was played by? My guess is Stephanie Hesp judging by the way she spoke, I know Richard the dungeoneer was carrying Pixel in the bottle at the same time, another Stephanie Hesp character, but as Pixel was animated and required Ms Hesp to do voice only I can't why it wasn't her who also played the flower seller.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary

Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 pm

I think it was Hesp. The flower girl's voice sounds quite similar to Heggatty's and I can't think who else it might be!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.

Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:08 pm

I assumed it was an extra (one of the many who were often seen around Wolfenden, the tavern etc - perhaps members of the crew?). I don't *think* it's Stephanie Hesp, though I could be wrong.

Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I think the most thoroughly fluffed line in Knightmare history must be Pixel in this episode, completely getting her tongue in a knot: "Flippical ta-- flippical-- tapical flaming human, that is! Typical flaming humans!"

Then Pickle appears to mess up as well, remarking "I hope that Richard isn't afraid of frights, master"!