Series 6 Episode 3

Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 6 Episode 3

Post by Canadanne » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:04 am

Fidjit wrote:One must wonder how in the heck the Powers That Be come into possession of all the Blocker/Dreadnort passwords anyhow? Lord Fears' security leaks like a sieve! XD
For real! My pet theory is that Sly Hands pays for his drinks in the Crazed Heifer with secret passwords. ;)
Fidjit wrote:But to be honest that's probably what makes him a bad ass anyway. Giving everyone the means to beat him and his forces and still watch as they all blunder, usually either because of their own mishaps, oveesights or their own incompetence
LOL, so true. ;D

Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 6 Episode 3

Post by Fidjit » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Haha I do love Knightmare :) but I do love to have a nitpick when the time comes.

Lord Fear is a force to be reckoned with, no two ways, but do you reckon he ever bothers to use the karzy or the shower when there is always a chance that some kid is about to pick up a spyglass XD The Sewers of Goth had to come from somewhere after all.

But I did enjoy watching Sumayya and her troupe. They were a good laugh to have around :) This season was a definitive improvement of the last one. And this quest and others show it well :) Season 5 is penultimatly my least favourite