Online Roleplay Central

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Lord_Bob

Online Roleplay Central

Post by Lord_Bob »

This morning I had a brainwave, using an account I have on a forum provider named EZboard I created the 'Online Roleplay Central' a place where all roleplayers, wether you're a player or a rep can come and create scenarios or join them. It's not restricted to fantasy it can be any setting you can make a roleplay out of. The address is 'http://pub84.ezboard.com/bonlineroleplaycentral' so check it out if you enjoy roleplaying, I know many people on here who must have great ideas for a scenario.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Online Roleplay Central

Post by Emii »

That's a good idea - I reckon most people here are mainly fantasy fans and it would be a good start into roleplaying for those who have never tried it before. Best of luck!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Thanks, another thing is that a great deal of my friends have websites with facilities for Roleplaying which aren't used much, so I thought why not gather them all together into one site where everyone can begin roleplay, create one, play and generally have fun with other roleplayers. I am skeptical about it growing into a community because forums I start don't have much luck but with some effort and support from you guys I think it could get a few members, if you wouldn't mind advertising this on any roleplaying sites I would be very grateful.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Well if people are NOT fantasy fans here, it means they thought Knightmare was real!  :-/
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Very fantasy in fact. The acronym of Online Roleplay Central is ORC. Deliberate?

Anyway, Rob, I've added links to ORC and the other KM-related roleplay forums to my webpage for you. Any advertising helps, right?
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Indeed it does, if anyone else can do similar then every little really does help. Of course just by joining up and participating is more than enough but if you're willing to advertise also you're a saint! If you're more into the grittier side of RPGs then why not come an start a film noir style RPG or a Sci-fi thriller? The possibilities are limitless or at least they will be when we get enough members for our campaigns. So if they idea appeals to you then offer anything you can, it will all be gratefully recieved  ;D
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Well if people are NOT fantasy fans here, it means they thought Knightmare was real!  :-/
I thought it was real when I was a small sprite!

I thought Sonic was too... When I found out I was so disappointed. Autism dun 'alf play mind games alf the time!  ::)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Everyone thinks cartoon things are real when they're little, Mots. It ain't just you! I thought Thomas the Tank engine actually existed!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

My nephew plays Knightmare sometimes, he's only five!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Everyone thinks cartoon things are real when they're little, Mots. It ain't just you! I thought Thomas the Tank engine actually existed!
I thought that he does exist at a museum somewhere. Talking of little kids, as I've already said before I work with little'uns and just to watch them and listen to them when they are playing, at roleplay, which is what they all do when they play is facinating and very interesting. I vaguely remeber when I used to be at infants and junior school I used to do a lot of roleplay with other kids or on my own, but mostly on my own though with a pretend sister. I can't remember what I used to do though.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

I knew cartoons weren't real, but I didn't understand why I couldn't have a haircut like Egon Spengler from Real Ghostbusters when I was 5!

Now I know why.................
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

This is all very nice, but I wondered if anyone else had questions/queries about Online Roleplay Central? I still only have 1 member (excluding myself) and i'm still desperate for more members so at least come for a look!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I'll join when I don't have KMRPG filling my head 24/7 :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Fear
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Fear »

I thought it was real when I was a small sprite!

I thought Sonic was too... When I found out I was so disappointed. Autism dun 'alf play mind games alf the time!  ::)
When i was a kid going on holiday or to theme parks would excite me because me & me kid brother pretended that the fun or ghost houses could be use 2 do knightmare stlye games.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Online Roleplay Central

Post by MoanaLiza »

Did any of you two put a bucket on your head's then? ;D. If so I bet you must've got some really funny looks then ::)!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"