Ask Ah Mok & Morgaine

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Ask Ah Mok & Morgaine

Post by Mashibinbin »

Hi all,

Following the pilot q and a session on Sunday's #Knightmare chat session me and knightmaredave decided we'll make this a feature people can ask our alteregos Morgaine of Evil and Ah Mok her companion, for better or worse, for RPG7 [http://ikm.ezri.mine.nu/lexicon/entry/Morgaine] questions on here. Now with real life being the intruder that it is we can't really guarantee we'll have answers for you immediately or soon for that matter but when we can we'll take a look at this thread and get done what we can for you. But first, a recap on what was done before with the help of Myatt and a bit of reordering:

22:54:31 Myatt Moragin and Ah Mok are wondering if you have any questions for them?
22:55:03 David To Morgaine: what is the secret to your endless beauty?
22:55:47 Myatt he said he'll think about it
22:56:03 David He? Morgaine's a he?!
22:57:03 Myatt regular expoliation
22:56:28 Myatt He says it's a sercret family receipe

22:55:54 Billy Ah Mok: Are you aware that your name is almost an anagram of Mohawk?
23:03:06 Myatt Billy ah Moks answer to your question is: You can't see what I've got under my cap!

22:56:45 David Ah Mok: how well do you actually know Ah Wok?
23:06:11 Myatt David - Ah Mok can slip into his character very easily

22:58:05 David Morgaine: have you ever thought of a modelling career?
23:01:10 Myatt Morgain: Of course Deary!
23:01:26 Myatt Your S and M range
23:01:48 Myatt all products come free with a sache of poo!

23:06:10 David Before I go, a question to both Ah Mok and Morgaine: what is the current status of Morgaine's Black Hole?
23:08:32 Myatt In answer to Morgain's black hole current status - clossed mostly to the public and you can only go southbound.

Many thanks for your indulgence and we hope you enjoy yourselves with the foreknowledge that the answers, and indeed questions, may be risqué at their tamest…
Carpe Diem - sieze the moment.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:Ask Ah Mok & Morgaine

Post by Drassil »

Mashibinbin wrote:Morgaine of Evil and Ah Mok her companion, for better or worse, for RPG7 [ http://ikm.ezri.mine.nu/lexicon/entry/Morgaine]
Ah Mok has acquired his own Lexicon entry too, meaning that his charms can now be understood by all. ;)

This thread has had a fantastic number of views in a relatively short time, but no questions yet. So here is a question for either or both characters: what are your influences?
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

"Ah hello, little tlaverler, what you want? You have gold for me? Gold good influence certainly. No my siwwy cousin Ah Wok tho, he bean of jelly and no good. I ask him once why you help so much and he no know either as he takegold to buy more stock only. But me I use gold for stroking and how to say collect.. no correcting as I like a good correction...and speaking of correction here is man in clear need of some..."

Mashibinbin aka RobinJB would also would also like to attritubute his influences of creation to the following 4 areas:

1. Probably most obviously, Mark Knight and his s6 portrayal of Ah Wok.
[http://www.knightmare.com/clips/series6/6ahwok.rm]
2. My own experiences of Shanghainese traders whilst I lived there as an English language teacher from 2003-2004.
3. A new character from Last of the Summer Wine appeared in 2003 called 'Electrical' Entwistle played by Burt Kwouk. [http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2247/207 ... d5.jpg?v=0 on RHS]
4. Benny Hill for his portrayal of Chow-Mein on, natrually, the Benny Hill Show.
[http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Images/Product ... 75_m_f.jpg]
Last edited by Anonymous on 02 Oct 2008, 11:41, edited 1 time in total.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Belated thanks: atypically for dealings with a KM trader, that was plenty more than I bargained for. :) I was pleasingly reminded of Ah Mok when I watched Murder By Death, with Peter Sellers playing Inspector Sidney Wang.

Some more questions for whichever of you comes first to answer them:

How did Ah Mok and Morgaine mark the Chinese New Year?

Has Ah Mok performed full Feng Shui on Morgaine's bits and pieces, and if so, how successfully?
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Ah hewwo good light and well cum!

Chinese new year was special time for me and mistress. Firstly, I tell her this year of Ox. She slap me. Me no mind, she good slapper. Then we throw tradional lead packets - meant to be red packets but at least sore head better than what could have come from up above!
Lastly we have fireworks and lots of bangers, mistress like the big rocket most of all.

As for Feng Shui - nearest we get was when mistress lost her big red shoe and shout 'Ah Mok! Get my Fing Shoe-y!'
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Ask Ah Mok & Morgaine

Post by knightmaredave »

New year was a bit(or tit) of fun for me apart from the endless chastising from ah fok. We had a number 25 with extra fried rice and then a good old BANHG (no it wasnt morgaine flyimg aftee the chinese is was a it more well u know than taht!!!)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Any plans for the Summer?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

...or the Autumn? :D
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Ah we so sorry. summer no good, we eat sleep and do things in auntys chamber pot I mean antechamber.

Autumn we hope go on tour and give message of hope and charity and then when elected supreme powers will renege plomise. Not sure, is tlue you have a Mr Blown in charge? Me no know...

*goes back to ironing Morgaines bra collection.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Worth the wait. ;D Thank you.

Morgaine, I've found your double! In fact, the story goes that you were named after her. Ah Mok, you have a double too! Do you have any reactions to them, or thoughts on what might happen if you all met?
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Ah no, that not me! Me get plenty and that landy little man get clearly none! If I meet I slap on face! Then take gold and then slap again. Only double I give mistress is Jack Daniels as Jark Harkness no want her and he say only one he ever refuse!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Similar has been asked of forum members before: if you were stuck in a descender with a fellow inhabitant of Knightmare - be it someone from your era or earlier - who, why and what would happen?
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

I choose Ah Wok cos he such handsome man and Morgaine becuase h...*is dragged off