Gaming

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
theconfused
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Gaming

Post by theconfused »

Recently, I started playing New World Empires, Forge of Empires and Elvenar. I've also played Game of Thrones Ascent for a few months.

I was just wondering if any members of the forum play these games or similar? It may be possible as these sort of games share kind of historical/fantasy quest vibes with Knightmare.

Ta-ra for now ;D
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Re: Gaming

Post by Mashibinbin »

One game that has started gaining notereity is Werewolves which we have not only played at two events in Whitby and Blackpool - come to the next! :) - but also Knightmogdrededified by Alan for the chat room which you are equally welcome to attend on Sunday nights.
theconfused
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by theconfused »

Mashibinbin wrote:One game that has started gaining notereity is Werewolves which we have not only played at two events in Whitby and Blackpool - come to the next! :) - but also Knightmogdrededified by Alan for the chat room which you are equally welcome to attend on Sunday nights.
I think I read about the chat-room when I joined in January but I'm not sure how it's accessed - is there a link to it or does it come up as a forum topic, or something else entirely? Any info would be great!

I haven't been to Whitby or Blackpool for a long time, but maybe I'll manage down again some day! (If it is ever held in Glasgow or nearby that would be more convenient :) )
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

You can get to the chat room here!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
theconfused
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by theconfused »

Pooka wrote:You can get to the chat room here!
Thank you! Lucky it's Sunday night now so I can enter!