Usernames?

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Re: Usernames?

Post by FrightKnight »

I shall mention it here, just to be on the safe side...

Although the name 'goodknight' was alright, I was surprised nobody had chosen this name (at least, I hope they haven't picked a variation on this name. If they have, I'll change it back). It sounds better and is of course more KM related.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Why? It's perfectly true!  ;D
I'm Autistic! It makes me feel stupid...  :(  >:(
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Ouch!  :(

I'm sure no offense was intended.
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Motley. I know only too well you are autistic - you have already let us know so that we don't cause you offence. You said you are 'crazy', 'nutty' etc. I quoted something I saw in an email once (something to do with housemates - never trust a housemate that claims to be mad/crazy/nuts or something to that effect). I suggest you cool off and just for the record, a good friend of mine is also autistic - Asperger's Autism to be exact. Any attempt I make at offending you would also be offending him. I doubt VERY much I would choose to offend my friends.
Think about it. We aren't all out to patronise and offend and make others feel stupid. I'm sure there are a great many members of the board out there with similar things that don't take offence to harmless quotes.
Last edited by Emii on 11 Nov 2003, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fan
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Fan »

I think my username shows it's meaning. ;)
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Motley. I know only too well you are autistic - you have already let us know so that we don't cause you offence. You said you are 'crazy', 'nutty' etc. I quoted something I saw in an email once (something to do with housemates - never trust a housemate that claims to be mad/crazy/nuts or something to that effect). I suggest you cool off and just for the record, a good friend of mine is also autistic - Asperger's Autism to be exact. Any attempt I make at offending you would also be offending him. I doubt VERY much I would choose to offend my friends.
Think about it. We aren't all out to patronise and offend and make others feel stupid. I'm sure there are a great many members of the board out there with similar things that don't take offence to harmless quotes.
*snif*  :(

Sorry Emii  :(
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Problems resolved? Good!

Okay, well - for me, I think - it was just trying to fit into a slight Hordriss mould, but without specifying too distinctly. Coincidentally, this was a blessing, since with our grand squire Malefact, and also the temporarily Asian residing Hordriss, this meant no near clashes - we're all our own people. Yep, Hordriss was a favourite, no doubt about that. Yet, since I've been more a part of the community this past half year or so, I've just become accustomed to using my initials in that layout as they are - not as such to be called by - that, by friends, might be a little strangely impersonal, but just as a general sig. So now, I'm torn between the two. Might revert to the initials alone, though, before long.

KaM (habitual)  8)
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Flatterer! ;)

KaM never struck me as impersonal - if anything it's more personal than using a pseudonym because they are your own initials.
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

*snif*  :(

Sorry Emii  :(
Not a problem. I'll expect you to be a little more relaxed from now on, that's all :)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Yesterday (12/11/03) was a terrible day for me...

My girlfriend had a right go at me because I had a go at her... I should learn to respect her from now on! Too late for me now she dumped me... FOR THE NINTH TIME...

Perhaps she has had enough of my jokes and my mouth...

And yet I cycle seven miles to see her and she doesn't think I care... TYPICAL!

That's why I've been moody for the last couple of days...
Last edited by Fidjit on 13 Nov 2003, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Oh poor Motley... :( Never mind - if that's how she thinks then she probably wasn't worth it. If she has a go at you again even if you aren't going out tell her she wasn't worth it - that'll be a kick in the teeth for her.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

??? nine times! I'd start looking elsewhere for somebody better. Does she usually keep crawling back crying and begging? If so I'd say forget it the next time she tries to before it becomes number 10. Anyways on the subject of autism, you don't seem to be autistic. You don't seem any different to most of the people on this forum (exept the strange ones).
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Am I strange? ;D
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I don't think I even need to ask if I'm among the strange ones. Teehee.

*goes back to dusting family wellway room*
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Anyways on the subject of autism, you don't seem to be autistic. You don't seem any different to most of the people on this forum (exept the strange ones).
My problem is that I have a slow reaction to a command... If I was asked a question, I'd read or listen to it but not understand it. I need a special needs helper to give me a jump start every now and again...

But you are right, I am like the usual people... Much to my surprise. Except that I can't hold on to a girl for more than two months, depressing innit...  :(

It's difficult... But the Knightmare Discussion Forum really helped me out... No-one knew about Knightmare. What would I do without all of you I'd live in a groggy world with no-one to talk to about Knightmare, thanks to you all *snif*  ;) :)