*Mocks*

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: *Mocks*

Post by Emii »

*Snickers at the idea of God with his feet up shooting lightning bolts at a TV shouting "left! LEFT! No! Go left!"*

I see where you are coming from - believe us here, the idea has been gone over so many times (I hate telling people it's been done before when they say they have a brilliant idea! I'm really sorry!). We can't do tape trading whether paid or unpaid due to copyright problems. The same goes for DVD copies, due to the ebay event stated before.
If Challenge DID purchase all series and showed them, then there would be no need for trade, would there, because everyone could safely copy the series off the the TV in their own homes, and nobody can stop you, and KM would still live on.
Not picking fault, but the whole idea of trading KM because Challenge bought all the series and didn't rerun it was where you contradicted yourself and that confused me a bit - can you see what I mean?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Posted by: HStorm 1st Jan at 11:49pm
Trust me, Hol, every KM fan has gone through all this in their own heads a thousand times over in the last few years... basically since Sci-Fi pulled the repeats.
Some of use have been going over that prospect inour heads since CITV pulled the plug 10 long Knightmareless years ago.

I never had the Sci-Fi chanal so this is the first time I have ever seen KM repeted.

I don't total agree with your sentiment hollins1 yes ok lets not get our hopes up to high about a DVD but lets not wright it off completly just yet.

And I have to say that the chances of Knightmare VR reaching our screnes in the next 5 years are looking good.

So lets not be to pesamistic here.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Like I say, Hol, we (discreetly) concur with you, but maybe this is a subject we should save for a chatroom or something instead, yeah?

[Glances at Hollins with nervous, pleading eyes, and hoping no-one at Challenge reads this and decides the KM community are all bandits]
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

That's an idea for a new thread. The ten most EMBARRASSING deaths in KM. Anyone fancy a crack at that?
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

gags mouth and chops fingers off...
No need to go quite that far, ol' son. But thanks. Discretion is the better part of cowardi-... er, valour.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

If Challenge DID purchase all series and showed them, then there would be no need for trade, would there, because everyone could safely copy the series off the the TV in their own homes, and nobody can stop you, and KM would still live on.
Everyone exept those without Challenge, a video recorder, a dvd recorder or those who just don't record things. Anyways...*dissappears before getting book or something thrown at*
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

[Pats Liza on the head comfortingly.]

True enough.

(And we should remember that, technically, even retaining home recordings for longer than 72 hours is bending the law!)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I know what they say about cooks and the broth, and there have been some strong ingredients used here; but here is my opinion.

I would love to have more of Knightmare on DVD or video. But, what I would enjoy even more, it is to be a long-term part of the online Knightmare community - which is as friendly, witty and intelligent as you could hope for. In this respect, there will not be 'a bleak Knightmareless future', as such.  :)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

The quickest death I've ever seen is on that French episode on the tribute site... first room! But because Labyrinthe's rules are different, it wasn't game over.

The quickest should've been that early team in season four whose dungeonner stepped off the bridge in the "Place of Choice" (as Pickle so poetically called it). But they got away with it.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Correction: The quickest death I've seen was Motley performing in cabaret.   ;)
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Correction: The quickest death I've seen was Motley performing in cabaret.   ;)
Yep. Especialy since it was The Opposition Dungeon Talant Night Cabaret he was performing in.

He was daft enough to tell the one about The Three assasins and the Sourcers.

Well Maldame and Asandra took offence and Me, Raptor, Lissard, Hands and Snapper-Jack, Took him to meet Bhal-Sheba.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

And I thought cabbages were a bit harsh.....  ::)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Depends how many overgrown gastropods you can find rummaging through them.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

So now I know why Motley seems to have dissappeared from the face of this forum :'(!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Then again we can all sleep safely in the knowledge that Motley probably gave Bhal-Sheba indigestion!