*TO ALL KNIGHTMARE FANS*

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

*TO ALL KNIGHTMARE FANS*

Post by Becxsmagic »

BillyH, Darren, Pooka and I were having a chat on BBK on Friday night, and we've had some ideas:
  • A HUGE KM New Year's party chat with ALL OF THE games and maybe a few celebs. It falls on a Friday.
  • A KM Convention (discussed for a bit, never got round to, we could get it on local knews)
  • ADVERTISE! All forums you can think of but follow the rules. Newspapers, radio, even TV, if you have websites, use them, use banners, buttons (You can get them on the BBK website).
  • Send emails! Lots of emails! Especially to Knightmare celeb fans. And old members who don't post anymore
We can all work towards bringing back Knightmare! A little goes a long way. Chat on this will resume on KMChat on Saturday night at 8. Please be there.

BBK!!!
Whereever you go, there you are
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:*TO ALL KNIGHTMARE FANS*

Post by Becxsmagic »

Well the first two are suggestions and may not happen, but I just wanted to get your opinions on this. :-\
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Yes, BBK!!

There's a BBK thread on the "What Knext?" board as well. Just saying to all of you: f you have *NOT* signed the petition at www.bringbackknightmare.co.uk - do so now, it only takes 45 seconds!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Darren
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Darren »

All night tonight, i've been searching around google, in blogs, on sites, on forums and lots of other places trying to find knightmare fans, and I have a list of about 12 people on my msn, who havn't come online yet, however 3 of them have, and after talking to them, they have told me how much they loved knightmare, and I pointed them in the direction of the site and they have signed up here! Hopefully they will be joining the chat too on friday-sunday. I also feel i've made some new friends after doing this, so its all been worth it for me! I've been brainstorming all night and I've got some fantastic ideas which I shall reveal in chat sometime this week!

I am asking you all, to get your friends, family, anyone who you think would be interested in knightmare, show them the site, get them to sign that petition, let them join the forums, and let the community grow!

By January 2007, I want us to have at least 10000 signitures on that petition! Lets see if we can get that or even more!

I just want to thank Becxsmagic for her ideas and contributions, shes been visiting the chat recently, and shes been fun to have around, I hope you can continue to visit, we enjoy having you around!
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Becxsmagic »

Thanks Darren! I've been signing up on forums and posting stuff about Knightmare, I think I'm on to a winner with one forum though.
I think we could just get 10000 signitures by that time, the number keeps rising by the day so let's keep it like that...
The more people we get on this site and the more signitures the better.
Darren
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Darren »

Yep! Just as I was reading this, some more of my friends have signed the petition!
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Wonder if the amount of guests here right now is anything to do with the campaign...there are 10 guests! :o :D
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

This will certainly boost the petition and Knightmare' popularity... Well done fellas... and girls! :P ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Darren
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Darren »

Its all going quite well, I'm really proud of everyone! We are very slowly making progress
TuragaNuju
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by TuragaNuju »

Umm... Just A Short Idea, But I Suggest That You
Backup
The Petition, We Dont Want Repeat Of Losing It Again!

As For The Convention, You Can Rent Halls Cheaper And Cheaper Now-A-Days
Treguard: "Ooh.. nasty. Still, We Can Have A Toilet Break Now - I'm Bursting!"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Becxsmagic wrote: [*]A HUGE KM New Year's party chat with ALL OF THE games and maybe a few celebs. It falls on a Friday.
Just to point out a minor correction, New Year's Eve this year actually falls on a Saturday, with New Year's Day of course falling on a Sunday.

But from reading stuff about it so far, a great idea, hope it works out for all of you....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Becxsmagic
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Becxsmagic »

I think the party chat's been moved to 1st January...too many people partying on the 31st.
I believe Billy is attempting to beat the record for most people in the chat at one time. I hope he does!
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

More about that in a week or two!
JasonKarl
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by JasonKarl »

I would be happy to take part in a Knightmare re-union event if it ever happens!

www.jasondexterkarl.com
DeathRobotTourian
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DeathRobotTourian »

Hello, just signed it.

I love Knightmare and didnt realise there was an underground cult internet fanbase !! very cool, I used to love it as a child, all the awesome sets, imagery and monsters. It was like watching Legend of Zelda on my TV hehe.