Olde members?

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Olde members?

Post by JamesA »

If I can include my input in this matter, I've been part of the Knightmare community for about 4 years (the most recent two as an RPG cast member).

I was amazed when I came upon this site, and must have spent at least a week checking out its entire content. Since then I have made a few contributions to the site - have provided information and flyers on Hugo Myatt's pantomine appearances (not sure if he's doing one this year), The Quest (back in 2001 - R.I.P, lasted six months thanks to a shambolic web hosting company which I won't go into any further detail on), and then of course more recently, Knightmare Resurrection, which I'm sure most of you know about.

Now forum-wise. I have been a forum regular in the past, anyone who remembers the old Bravenet and Network54 forums can probably vouch for that. And then of course, there is the multi-account fiasco on this one. I think I nearly managed 500 posts under my own name before I decided that I was posting way too fast and hence, deleted that account. A while later I set up another account as Zagor, and reached 527 (but that was after a few more people had become Knights, so to speak). Unfortunately work commitments proved to be the better of me and obviously I couldn't post as frequently any more, forgetting vital information in that account in the process (still occuring to this day) - the increasing number of topics appearing alongside so many boards is another factor.

But, under my new moniker (which is really just my first name and the first letter of my surname, which I guarantee won't change!) I am making the occasional posting, albeit mainly to promote K:R, but it's great that there is this huge community present that remembers such an excellent and innovative TV programme of its generation.

I also have to give thanks for also being allowed to be part of the RPG acting community, it has definitely helped me meet new people and friends, and I am grateful for the part I play in that. The guy who invited me to join may no longer be around, but it's still fantastic that the RPG is getting better and stronger with every year.

And that's my side of the story. I've think I have gone into more detail here than I possibly ever have done when making a post on a Knightmare forum....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

March 6th 2003, at around 08:15, I think...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

S'pose I'll add my origin date here too: I've been here since June 2000.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I've been The Forums Resident Goblin Master since November of 2003.

Soon be comeing up to the 1 year aniversery of my Raing of Terror

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..............LOVELY."
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

I'm not olde, but why not?

I first made my mark on 21st june, 2004.

And I'll be here for much longer than that...
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Where's HStorm these days?
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Don't ask.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Sorry...