Growing forum

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Growing forum

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I've noticed that too, looking at the members page there are so many people who haven't posted at all, i just dont understand it! Do these people not have an opinion? Are they too scared to come forward, fearing that us regular posters have some strange encylopoedic knowledge of Knightmare and will therefore ridicule their every question and suggestion? (ooh, that rhymes)

COME FORWARD NON POSTERS FOR WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT!

We are happy smiley people who see everyones opinion (whether they be Knewbie or Knight) as valid and important, it matters not whether you have an extensive knowledge of Knightmare, we will welcome you with open arms (well keyboards anyway)

Thus ends the lesson.........
Very well put indeed. It really would be great to hear from some of you non-posting people. I know some people register and may then never look at the website again, but some people definitely do regularly log in and spend time looking around without posting. Of course, that's cool if it's what you prefer to do, but we'd definitely be glad to hear from you if you feel like posting! :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Very well put indeed. It really would be great to hear from some of you non-posting people. I know some people register and may then never look at the website again, but some people definitely do regularly log in and spend time looking around without posting. Of course, that's cool if it's what you prefer to do, but we'd definitely be glad to hear from you if you feel like posting! :D
To be honest, that is a bit like me now, I only post when I feel I have something relevant to add.  Or something a bit irrelevant ;)
Rising from the ashes once again....
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

To be honest, that is a bit like me now, I only post when I feel I have something relevant to add.  Or something a bit irrelevant ;)
Relevence is irrelevant!

I'd hate to think how many times the threads in this forum have strayed off the topic!

Saying that though, mass postings of gobbledegook should be discouraged!

And thanx GG for the support!

*Beams with Pride*

Tis a far far better thing i do for other people blah blah blah.......................

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Relevence is irrelevant!

I'd hate to think how many times the threads in this forum have strayed off the topic!

Saying that though, mass postings of gobbledegook should be discouraged!

And thanx GG for the support!

*Beams with Pride*

Tis a far far better thing i do for other people blah blah blah.......................

;D
Aww thank you RoxxAtherton!  I'll try and post a bit more, and now, as I check the forum, there are now 311 members in the group!  I haven't been posting recently as I've been a bit busy on my own website, but as I said in the beginning of this thread, I will attempt to post more.  And I agree that mass posting of gobbledegook should not be enouraged! ;D
Rising from the ashes once again....
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

well, i could post more...if you like but i think you hate me anyway so i'll just leave you alone and cry myself to sleep inthis corner ::)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

I sometimes wonder why people register if they don't want to post (not that there's anything wrong with that), but you can read all messages without posting anyway.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i think they might see somthing they want to comment on, register, then forget to comment?? ?? i know i had an account here and forgot about it. not this time though :)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

I left the forum for a couple of months, but came back again (as you can tell).
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

There does happen to be a shocking amount of people with post totals of 0, but some do just prefer to sit back and not post, I believe Forester isn't even registered on here, which goes to show that not all people who have no posts are not huge members of the community.....Matt too, who has practically no posts, Robin too, all long time members, prominent KM chat room visitors and frequent members of the KM meetups and filming sessions.

So there ya' goes, doesn't mean it is the same for them all, but some do JUST use KM Chat, and same goes for some JUST using the forums etc.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Aww thank you RoxxAtherton!  I'll try and post a bit more, and now, as I check the forum, there are now 311 members in the group!  I haven't been posting recently as I've been a bit busy on my own website, but as I said in the beginning of this thread, I will attempt to post more.  And I agree that mass posting of gobbledegook should not be enouraged! ;D
but gobbledegook is a kinda funny sounding word tho,,,

hehe

gobbledegook!

*realises that this post is just a mass posting of gobbledegook really*

Oops!

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

*joins in*

Gobbledegook!

Another nice long word to add to my list.  ;)
Subject to change.
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Gobbledegook is a word I'm very familiar with, lol.

Admittingly, I was never going to sign up with these forums to begin with since I don't think I would have any intelligent posts to make (admittingly I still think like that) but the people here just seemed so nice and intresting so I eventually decided to. Though I do find it hard to ajust to a new forum.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Ahhh, this is my first ever forum, and what a great one it is at that! hehehe

We're such a lovely bunch

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Gobbledegook is a word I'm very familiar with, lol.
May I ask is it from the Double Dutch dictionary? ;D
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Roxxy: this is my first forum, too. And we're a very lovely bunch indeed. ;)
Subject to change.