Hey what channel could new km be on

How might you change Knightmare if a new series were to be made?
Hanna_ball
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hey what channel could new km be on

Post by Hanna_ball »

Hello there i was just intersted in what you guys reckon, on what channel the new km if it gets made could be on.  I guess it will be a digital channel, any ideas which one.  Dont sit on the fence.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Hey what channel could new km be on

Post by Malefact »

Hi! My money is on Challenge. :)
Subject to change.
Fan
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Fan »

I would also say Challenge.  From what they have done with the show so far, they would be the biggest choice.
Last edited by Fan on 13 Nov 2003, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

for a digital channel I would like it to go on Challenge! for a standard channel then ITV once more or failing that BBC. As long as it isnt channel 5  ;D Then again as long as it comes on then I am not too bothered
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

for a digital channel I would like it to go on Challenge! for a standard channel then ITV once more or failing that BBC. As long as it isnt channel 5  ;D Then again as long as it comes on then I am not too bothered
LIke it to go on Challenge, why?.  They fiddle with the schedual regularly and relegate KM to crap slots.  Also they take a long time to decide on the purchase of new series.  Challenge also does not show many other series that compliment KM.

For digital: No idea, anywhere but challenge

Standard: ITV of course where it should be
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I did read somewhere a long time ago that Challenge and Televirtual have been working on a new project to be shown sometime (can't remember when they said though). Someone from Challenge (I think James P) did say that they will inform us on what was happening sometime or later and to stay tuned. My bet is that it's Timegate which will be shown on Challenge or something else completely different but I think it's going to Timegate which they will be showing though!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Challenge do frequently change the slots which is as annoying as hell and just recently they seem to be hoisting shows left and right to make room for more Takeshi's Castle. However they have put faith in KM and bought 3 series of it so far including s3 which is definatly the best series in my opinion. Do cut them some slack and remember that KM viewers arent the only ones who want new series bought and want their show to have a great slot. However if its not Challenge then Sci-Fi channel.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I did read somewhere a long time ago that Challenge and Televirtual have been working on a new project to be shown sometime (can't remember when they said though). Someone from Challenge (I think James P) did say that they will inform us on what was happening sometime or later and to stay tuned. My bet is that it's Timegate which will be shown on Challenge or something else completely different but I think it's going to Timegate which they will be showing though!
There was definitely talk about Challenge and Televirtual working together on something. I don't think any details were really given, but I guessed at the time it was a different show to either the Knew Knightmare or TimeGate, but that was only really an impression. Personally, I'd hope that Televirtual would be looking to get the Knew Knightmare shown on a terrestrial channel. I haven't heard anything about TimeGate in a long time- it'd be nice to know what stage that project's at.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Which channel should host a new series of Knightmare?

Post by TomDread »

Just wondering, if a new series of Knightmare was made and ready to air, where should it be broadcast?
What do you all think? :-[
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Re:Which channel should host a new series of Knightmare?

Post by Illusion »

Press your red button.

[interactive tv?] :o
Last edited by Anonymous on 30 Jun 2006, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TomDread »

Looks like Challenge won't be the channel to see new Knightmare Series 3 & 4 haven't been renewed. And definetley not Sky. Most of the shows are American and anyway the producers wouldn't care for the like of Knightmare. Shame. Maybe BBC; after all they made Raven. And 3 sucessful series of it.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I'd say Channel 4 would be the right one to host it these days. It would fit in with C4's taste for the bizarre, especially its long history of 'eccentric' gameshows.

ITV is so clogged with unambitious junk television that Knightmare probably wouldn't fit in there anymore. Same with Channel 5, while for some reason I don't think it would feel right if it was on the BBC. And of course any satellite channels would be limited access, so that wouldn't be ideal either.

Not that I'd complain about any channel choosing to show it of course.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TomDread »

One for channel 4 then...
Mindezzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Mindezzy »

I'd say BBC. If only because I don't want my Knightmare viewing soiled by adverts ;D
TomDread
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TomDread »

Aah.... someone who thinks Knightmare BBC is best option... seems to best choice- so far...
Last edited by TomDread on 02 Jul 2006, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.