Knightmare VR?  I don't like the concept!

A place to discuss Knightmare-VR, a planned revivial of Knightmare
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Re:Knightmare VR?  I don't like the concept!

Post by Illusion »

It would appear that this is one of the threads that didn't convert properely when we changed forum. I have no idea why, but thankfully it only seems to have affected a few threads.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
keke
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by keke »

yeah i hope they make you care about the dungeoneer. also will he/she change for every team of contestants otheriwse it'd be the same dungeoneer for each team. If they made it gory then i think it would frighten kids but i think thye could make the screen be covered in red like when series 8 team 2 died in the corridor of blades.
Knightmare game completion:
Level 1: 100%
Level 2: 8%
Level 3: 1%
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

It would be knice to see a real dungeoneer in the anti-chamber and then a VR dungeoneer during the quest that looks like the real dungeoneer. Or have no real dungeoneer just a VR one that changes each quest. If the dungeoneer is not to be real then there could be number of dungeoneer comuter created and given names, the advisors that are real though. During the series the first team (say out of 8 teams) are shown a name and picture list (of 8 dungeoneers) on the screen and Treguard asks them to pick their dungeoneer. When their quest ends and the next team appear they get the list of the next 7 dungeoneers and so on to the last team who gets the last remaining dungeoneer. Another alternative is for the team not to have a choice of who they get but for them to be shown the list and a computer to choose the dungeoneer for them. After the choice is made the dungeoneer introduces and gives a little bit of information about themself. They then appear in the first area of their quest.

Personally I hope that the dungeoneer is real when the team appear in the anti-chamber, but the other is a thought and idea.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

No helmet either which is a real shame... :-\
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
DazzaS
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by DazzaS »

Is Tim Child going to do any more demonstrations for the general joe public to have a try or was the initial demo the only one we will see because with giving it a try or at least have a proper view i will reserve my judgement for the time being untill i see the product. But for the moment im looking forward to Knightmare coming back
Ooh, nasty!
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I don't have a clue mate...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/