KM VR Update (?)

A place to discuss Knightmare-VR, a planned revivial of Knightmare
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

KM VR Update (?)

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Until last week or so I was a bit out of the KM updates loop. Having seen BVA on this forum twice in the last couple of days, I checked the Televirtual website, since his presence here often means updates there.

There are now 6 pictures there. Has this been the case for a while (and I missed it being pointed out and am just not good at finding the relevant thread on these boards) or are the last two new (as they're certainly new to me!)?

To anyone who hasn't seen them, all the pictures are at:

http://www.televirtual.com/news2.htm

If indeed this has all been discussed before, please forgive the ignorance of a poor senile old wizard-crone composite.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 23 Sep 2003, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: KM VR Update (?)

Post by Malefact »

I noticed two new pictures when I checked there a week or so ago and I assumed that I'd missed a post about it.
Subject to change.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

It looks really good - this is getting exciting!  ;D

I wouldn't mind playing a video game version of that on my PS2!  :)
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Well, now that they have the means of building an engine to demonstrate it, hopefully they'll be kind enough to let us see an animated scenario soon. That should really be good! :)
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Well, since no-one has laughed at me and said it was discussed weeks ago, I'll just say I think the new images look pretty cool. As has been said, it'll be great to hopefully see things in motion sometime, although the pics. are still great advertisements for what's to come.

I'd just like to say that I feel a little sorry for Golgarach, since the floor tiles in the two new shots look like they've been stolen from his clue room. The poor guy used to get so upset every time someone stole a banana or a glove or something else pretty pointless from his precious table- how's he going to feel when he wakes up and finds out someone's pinched his floor during the night? Please show mercy and let him keep his wall, or at least give him time to move in with Brangwen before you make him homeless.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

The tiles in the new pictures are my favourite bit, actually! A nice nudge and a wink to the past. :)
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes, they are nice tiles. I do hope other bits are stolen from the original too *coughHordrissHordrissHordrisscough*.

:D
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 03 Oct 2003, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Shouldn't that be Malefact Malefact Malefact ;D. Anyway a way that Golgarach would not be made homeless is as you say for him to move in with Brangwen or for him to be in the knew Knightmare. Couldn't he squat in the Knew Knightmare castle by any chance.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Someone call? ;D
Subject to change.