Knightmare - New PC Game

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re: Knightmare - New PC Game

Post by Eyeshield »

You should still be able to download the game here: http://knightmare.com/fan-stuff/downloa ... -game.html

In the Stained Glass Window room, you need to walk right across the room, up the steps and through the door on the far left of the screen.
LiamABC
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

The Jackal's Knightmare Game - HELP!

Post by LiamABC »

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but I've recently downloaded the Jackal's Knightmare computer game, and I'm stuck.

I can't get past the stained glass window room. Even when I found the correct path, it wouldn't let me go any further - and I rather suspect I have missed a piece of the shield somewhere.

I've got one piece in the Cavernwights chamber, and another in the Cats' Eyes room, but I'm sure there's a piece I've missed somewhere.

Is there some specific combination of left and right exits that will turn up a third piece? Where am I going wrong?
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: The Jackal's Knightmare Game - HELP!

Post by Canadanne »

Someone else had trouble leaving that room - does this tip from Jake help?
LiamABC
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: The Jackal's Knightmare Game - HELP!

Post by LiamABC »

Yes, thanks - funnily enough, I did try that exit once before but died going up the stairs. I thought I'd chosen the wrong path, but I guess I must have just run out of life force. I've just tried it again, and this time I have finally won! Vielen Danke mon ami!