Yet another Knightmare-based fan game.

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
TheMightyMartin
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Yet another Knightmare-based fan game.

Post by TheMightyMartin »

Hi y'all!

It's been a long time since I last posted on these forums (so long that I had to set up a new account), but I'm back, alive and kicking!

I'm working on a brand new KM-based fan game, the working title of which is Knightmare Series 9 (although this will almost definitely change). It's not a straight adaptation of the show like DJ Oska's game a few years ago, but more of a tribute to The Greater Game. It doesn't follow the continuity of any particular series and will feature several characters who never appeared together in the same series.

Whilst it is based on Knightmare it does include weapons combat. I'm trying to keep the weapons as relevant to the characters as possible in order to not upset too many fans.

The game is in the very early stages at the moment, but I am constantly updating a Facebook album with new screenshots as I go. You can find it at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9 ... 6321087610
"I love a girl with spirit. It's great fun breaking it!"
DarkComet
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Yet another Knightmare-based fan game.

Post by DarkComet »

Always great to see people doing KM as games. I take it that's RPGmaker you're using? Haven't had much experience with it myself, being an AGS man myself. How are you finding it?
The Dunshelm Players
Audios plays and commentaries with a Knightmare flavour

The neighing and braying of farmyard animals follows