Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 8

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 8

Post by GranitasIsCute »

The eight episode of the new series is now available to download and listen to at http://knightmareaudioseries.webs.com :)
We are now halfway through the second series!

It is also available on our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/KnightmareAudio

Will the key that Michael is carrying help him unlock the way to level 2? Listen and find out!

The Knightmare Audio Series features the thrilling gameplay from the show lovingly re-created in audio form. If you haven't heard it yet, give it a try and let us know what you think! :)

Enjoy!!
TheOldenDays
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Audio Series: Series 2 Episode 8

Post by TheOldenDays »

We've had a lot of fun making the series over the past 6 years, but what do I really think of it? Find out now in Jake's Throwback Reviews!

Episode: Series 2, Episode 8
Original Release Date: 18th October 2014
Throwback Review Date: 9th April 2016
Score: 5 out of 5 (brilliant)

The Good: The team sounds great, the characters sound great and the effects sound great – what's not to love? I particularly like the Elita scene and the seven league boots sequence, but there's nothing in this episode that I think misfires, or isn't worth having in there.

The Bad: I'm now wondering if it would have been better to use the OPEN spell to reach the ship itself, rather than to open an extra door on board. Also, this episode has more interruptions than it really needs, and it does perhaps come across as rather smutty, mainly because Rosey and I were writing separate bits at separate times and both feeling independently naughty at those times.

Conclusion: Despite those few niggles, this is definitely top-drawer material in my opinion.