;DKnightmare RPG

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare RPG

Post by Emii »

Hey! I did the Knightmare RPG with Adam in April of this year, and may I say that during the week of filming, though there were ups and downs along the way, it was the best fun I'd had in a long time and I left there with the best friends I'd ever had.
Since a year has been skipped with the RPG online due to Adam not completing the editing on time, that season will be online by next year (no known exact dates, sorry), and the RPG from this April will be online the year after.
The next RPG filming is to be next April, as it usually is. If you want more specific details feel free to email me (biatchangel@hotmail.com). I'm not in charge of it but I know who is and I'm not sure if he would like me posting his email address up here. If I get a notion of who would like to know more then when I next see him (usually in the evenings online) I can refer you to each other!
As for other information from the point of view of someone who went filming...it's a barrel of laughs - and do check the RPG behind the scenes and cast photos on the interactive site for season 5!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare RPG

Post by JamesA »

http://knightmare.v21hosting.co.uk/interactive/

Oh the memories- some of us are meeting up in London next week to carry out some further filming
Last edited by Anonymous on 06 Sep 2003, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Just out of interest

Post by Emii »

Who here is coming to the Knightmare RPG next year in April? Bearing in mind absolutely anyone can come - you just need to want to do some filming/acting/creative work for the KM cause.

I'm going ^.^
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Just out of interest

Post by Malefact »

Well, I'd love to meet up with everyone but I need to know how much it would cost, being a poor student and all.  :(
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Usually its around £70 - £100 for the whole thing including spending money and food and stuff, so get saving! You wouldn't need any more than that and usually we can find a way around it if people have money problems, etc. So don't fee downherted if this seems extortionate! It cost this much last time because we had such expensive accomodation!
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Oh, that's fine then. :)

Living in Essex, I was mindful of the potential cost of getting a coach up North along with accomodation and food, as you mention.

I should be on Easter holiday next April, although since this is my final year I'm not sure exactly. I guess I'll know more closer to time.
Subject to change.
Melisandrinoff
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Melisandrinoff »

I'd like to go  :) Being a fellow poor student, I too will need to see about costs/holidays/location etc - but in theory I'd love to go and meet other knightmare-lovers  :)
"You're in a room..." ;)
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

ooo good :)
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Knightmare.com RPG.... It still running???

Post by Snowcat »

The title speaks for itself.

I only have college web access (hence the mon-wed posts) and can't get to the weekly chats.

Last I heard of the RPG, video footage had been filmed and in the process of being edited since then there's been nothing and the 'Interactive Knightmare' site hasn't been updated in a while.

Has Education/ work ETC put the project permanently on the back burner (fair enuff if so) or is the series continuing?

If it helps, I'm willing to help out with editing and so on (I'm training at the SAE Audio/Multimedia college in Glasgow and can pass it off as 'coursework').

Currently running an older version of 'Adobe Premier' and can get the use of 'Pro-tools' and a recording studio if needed.

Any use to anybody? ? ?
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare.com RPG.... It still running???

Post by Emii »

That would be a lot of use, though if you are on msn and would care to message me your email address I can explain in full the situation.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

We should hopefully be working on Season 6 in April, it's best not to post on here the reasons why Series 4 and 5 hasn't been transmitted. Kieran, Forester, and Emii are your best bets to give you the lowdown on the whole RPG project (I slept through most of Series 5 filming so its probably not worth asking me anything.  ;D )
James Aukett
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Plans for S6 are well under way; and from what I've been privileged to, the material being prepared is looking very impressive indeed (commendations to KO'B!). Yes, James, you really did sleep an awful lot of the time, good sir - but you woke us all up with your rapping in Rotherhithe. I couldn't sleep for weeks after that episode! :)
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I missed that cos I went home early! dammit!
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

The "rapping in Rotherhithe" occured during the London filming in September. Best left in the video vaults if you ask my opinion....  ;D
James Aukett
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Knightmare RPG, Season 6

Post by Kieran »

Hello everyone,

Yes I know season 4 has yet to be shown, but we are in fact filming season 6 next April.

The dates at the current moment are not 100% certain, but will fall BETWEEN the 8th and the 19th of April 2004.

People are invited to come along of course, and it will be heald in Manchester, and filmed in the Salford University basements (as has been the case for the last 3 years).

The project is run by the whole group, so anyone who goes there has a say in what is filmed.

The majority of the synopsis' for the Quests will be written at the University, so if you fancy writing a bit, then you can do that.  Directing and acting, as well as makeup are other possible roles people can fill.

At the moment we have 18 people on the team, so anyone else interested must get back to me by Wednesday the 17th December at the absolute latest, as hotels have to be booked well in advance to ensure we have places.  

The possible cost per night at a hotel will be no more than £20, at the top cost, and I am working on getting a cheaper offer.  We will not be staying in Manchester for any longer than 7 nights in total.

There is a form going up shortly on IKM (http://www.knightmare.com/interactive) which you can fill out if you are 100% sure you want to be involved in this project.

If anyone wants any more information do state so here, or indeed feel free to email me, but remember as I said, Wednesday the 17th is the absolute deadline.

Hope that's clear for folks :-)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'