Knightmare meets Animal Hospital

For all the comedians out there.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Knightmare meets Animal Hospital

Post by Drassil »

Rolf Harris: 'G'day, and welcome to Animal Hospital. Now, today, we're looking at a remarkable dog, that appears to have lost a head. How are ya, little fella?'

[Festus jumps off the bed onto Rolf, and attacks him.]

Mrs. Grimwold: 'I did warn you, dearie!'
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: They would never say...

Post by Drassil »

(By the way, I'm fully aware of the overlapping timelines of KM and Fun house. I just choose to ignore them)
No problem. It's still amusing!  ;D

Rolf Harris (again): 'G'day, and welcome to another Animal Hospital. And today, we've got a real treat for you: not one, but two cats. Here with their owner, Mogdred.'

Mogdred: 'Look upon-'

Rolf: 'Yeah, nice to meet you, mate. Now, these big black cats, which are standing either side of me, haven't miaowed, eaten, or even moved on their own, since 1989! Streuth!'

[one of the cats shoots an energy beam at Rolf, vaporising him.]

Mogdred: 'I call them the Moggies of Dread. Ha ha ha ha!!'

Lord Fear [annoyed, standing off-camera with Lissard on a leash]: Look, does this mean I don't get to go on?'

Well, there are even more Knightmare Animal Hospital possibilities; if you can think of them, feel free to post them before I do!  :)
Last edited by Drassil on 08 Dec 2003, 19:49, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.