A great Knightmare joke...

For all the comedians out there.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: A great Knightmare joke...

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Elita's mouth is so big that when she coughed one day she produced the whole contents of the Sewers of Goth.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 31 Dec 2002, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

And Elita's mouth is so filthy Lissard and the Miremen treat is as a home from home.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Elita's mouth is so big and foul, after eating she has to pick the goblins out with a pitchfork...
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Ark
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Ark »

I'm not saying that Elita's mouth is big, but when she went to treat a mouth ulcer once, I heard Bumptious' voice coming from inside saying "We'll need a lot more powder here..."

GG: Sorry, meant no offence. If you want, I'll put a bucket on my head, wear my old paperboy's bag, hold a twig and a jar of jam in my hands and offer to find you a spell... :)
When you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you...
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Elita's mouth is so big that it recently tried transporting a thousand asylum seekers  :D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

So when I told Lissard that Raptor was to take over his job, he was green with envy  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Elita's mouth is so big that Tim Child originally hired her not to act, but to store all the props, costumes and equipment in her gob.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Elita's mouth is so big and foul, after eating she has to pick the goblins out with a pitchfork...
LOL.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I'm not saying that Elita's mouth is big, but when she went to treat a mouth ulcer once, I heard Bumptious' voice coming from inside saying "We'll need a lot more powder here..."

GG: Sorry, meant no offence. If you want, I'll put a bucket on my head, wear my old paperboy's bag, hold a twig and a jar of jam in my hands and offer to find you a spell... :)
Between Emii, Debz and Ark's posts, I always seem to be laughing. :) Well, Ark, even though I wasn't really offended, an UNBINDING spell would be helpful. Or if you're feeling lazy, a bone for Festus would do.
GrandDizzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by GrandDizzy »

What have I started here!? I go away for a couple of weeks and this thread descends into a flood of generic big-mouth jokes! Good job I'm back with a sixth joke...

Man: Doctor, Doctor, I've watched Knightmare so much I'm suffering from hallucenations.

Doctor: Ooh, nasty!
GrandDizzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by GrandDizzy »

#7:

Q: Why is it so hard to get an interview with former Knightmare contestants?

A: Because they're always sidestepping the questions.
Last edited by GrandDizzy on 01 Jan 2003, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.
GrandDizzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by GrandDizzy »

#8:

Q: What do you call a dungeon master who protects the royal kitchen from intruders?

A: Tray guard.
Last edited by GrandDizzy on 01 Jan 2003, 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
Ark
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Ark »

Between Emii, Debz and Ark's posts, I always seem to be laughing. :) Well, Ark, even though I wasn't really offended, an UNBINDING spell would be helpful. Or if you're feeling lazy, a bone for Festus would do.
Er...well, it seemed like a good idea at the time! You know, combining a large bone with an RELEASER spell to release your two sides, the best of both worlds? Unfortunately, I kind of mis-spelt the spell name, and...

*slams shut a door when a couple of bones stick out, all yelling things like "Faceache" and "Dragon Droppings"*

Dammit...how could I spell it RE-ELITA? Erm, could you call back? This could take a while...

*enters the room armed with a BAG spell and several rolls of duct tape...*
When you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

LOL. Must think of more Elita jokes. *thinking cap on*
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I thought of branching out into more Sidriss jokes, but can't think of any. So if anyone can finish the line, "Sidriss is so stupid..." please fire away. :)