What would they have said?

For all the comedians out there.
Lord_Bob

Re: What would they have said?

Post by Lord_Bob »

Goblins: *continued* Yeah well, in retrospect like then we should have accepted the offer of a present from Julie. It turns out that green gem was very rare and worth a fortune. Of course in clubbing her to death we only went and smashed it. Ah well, what is done is. Que Sera and all that!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Actor who played "Goblin #3":

You know, darling, I had to work with some rank amateurs, and the mask really chafed at my face. Yes, I was somewhat disappointed I wasn't credited as "Lead Goblin", although I think it was obvious from the scenes themselves that I was the goblin all the others took their lead from. Tim Child did take me to one side and said how central I was to the show working, which was nice of him. He was such a love, really, although he never did get back to me about my ideas for possible storylines involving "Lead Goblin", So I just had to improvise character development, which is never ideal, and you never know if the director and producer approve of your interpretation, you know?

The final straw was when my club disappeared from my dressing room. Obviously it was some extra trying to feather their own nest, but all the crew offered me instead was a little knife. "A KNIFE?" I said. "How am I supposed to be convincing as Lead Goblin with a KNIFE?" Clearly they hadn't thought as much about goblin society as I had, which I found disappointing. Honestly, I think the audience would have just laughed had "Lead Goblin" abandoned his club in favour of a knife! And I wouldn't blame them, I really wouldn't, dear! Yes, I do think that marked the beginning of the end for the show. The character of Lead Goblin had always given it a focus, a purpose, but without it there was a hole, a gap, something missing, you know? It was sad, really, I did so enjoy the role and Lead Goblin had become almost like a cherished old friend to me. What? No, they didn't let me keep the mask.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 16 Jan 2004, 01:36, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Casper The Door Knocker: Hello, yes well after KM finished I was kidnapped at an autograph signing, I was taken to a blacksmiths and turned into this doorknocker. I assume from this I had an obsessive fan following and the poor dears didn't want to see me put into diss use, I mean I can't help but feel a bit sad now KM was over. As soon as my time on the show was over then it was just so boring. I watched it a bit and EVERY door was open and those that weren't had normal keys  :o I mean who doesn't want a talking key... *Casper's voice is silence as someone raps him very hard against the door in the hope to be let in.*