ps2 game

For all discussion and ideas for bringing back classic Knightmare.
Zeeky
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: ps2 game

Post by Zeeky »

Spellcasting! F-L-A-R-E! *draws out Marge2003* Heh. Spellcasting! F-R-E-E-Z-E! *freezes Marge2003* Heheh...

*classic death skull appears*
The only person you can trust when gaming by yourself is you. When playing in a team, only trust in your team.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

voice recognition over the internet...would be very difficult to work as voice recognition for typeing is hard enough.

possibly if a keyboard attachment was used??
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

I own a Sega Dreamcast and have been very into online gaming since I first got it.  Ive played nearly all the DC online games and there is one that has Knightmare likeness.  A party game called Planet ring which hosts 4 games on its planet, one is called Dream dorobo.  In Dream dorobo there are 2 players each with a microphone.  The game is set in a maze with guards dogs and other stuff to be avioded.  The player in the maze must collect money bags and bring them back to the start point, however that player only has limited vision.  The 2nd player sees a different screen which shows where all the guards and dogs are and must guide the 1st player to the bags avioding all the obsticles.

Its an hilarious game.  Hearing the advisor at the other end of the mic shouting DOG DOG DOG DOG, go back turn round no not there....... ohh sorry.

If this can be done on a sega dreamcast then Im sure much more is possible on other sstems or PC's.  However I have severe doubts for an actual online release of KM.

As for Planet ring and Dream dorobo its a bit of a sad story.  The games still around on Ebay and stuff but the server is down 99% for ever and the game has no offline play.