Enter Stranger!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
dazcouz
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Enter Stranger!

Post by dazcouz »

Greetings!
I have been a huge Knightmare fans for years and seeing Knightmare on Challenge TV in '03 has rekindled my obsession of this programme from when I was a child watching it on CITV.
Just want to say Hi and I am so glad I have found this site. I thought I knew loads about Knightmare but most of you guys know even more than me!
Anyway my all time favourite characters are Mildread and Mogdred/Merlin (Gutted to hear that the actor has passed away :-( )
Favourite rooms are the Corridor of Blades and the Medusa Room (Gives me the willies, so to speak!)
Cheers Guys
Darren
athorn12
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Enter Stranger!

Post by athorn12 »

Hi Fellow Knightmare fans

My Name Is Nancy, I come from Saltcoats in Western Scotland. Since Knightmare started I have become a huge fan of the show. I used to hurry home from school to see it when it was on, I never missed an episode.

When I discovered this site I was absolutely ecstatic and great to know other knightmare fans.

My favourate characters of Knightmare were Traeguard, Hodrus the Confuser and Pickle. My favourite rooms were the causeways and play your cards right.

look forward to communicating in the discussion forum again, e-mail me and say hello0 if you want and let me know more about your facination and obsession about knighmare.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Re:Enter Stranger!

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am Dark Descender, romanticist, feminist and far too busy being delicious. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"