Yaaay, newbie time.

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Mindezzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Yaaay, newbie time.

Post by Mindezzy »

YES! I come to you from the depths of the Internet. A dark place, filled with chaos and almight evil.

..Well, that's MOSTLY true.

Anyway, I'm Mindez (Turns out I registered here like 925890 years ago, but it's not with any of my normal passwords, so.) None of you probably remember me.

..Woe, you all hate me so ;.;

Okay, back to normalness. I'm Mindez, live in UK, Earth, Solar System. The one on the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy.

...I also seem to have eaten too much sugar. If you find any more, please inject it directly into my blood, to save the trouble of digesting it. Thanks.

I'm also a great fan of Doctor Who, owning my own fan forum for it (Yeah, I'm really sad.)

Hyperly yours,

Mindez.

(PS: Nyah.)

...Oh yeah, and.. I like Knightmare. Favourite room, uh... I never saw much of Knightmare, but it'd have to be the Play Your Cards Right room thingy. Yeah.

*shuts up*
Last edited by Mindezzy on 01 Jul 2006, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:Yaaay, newbie time.

Post by Drassil »

Hi again, Mindez(zy). Although you didn't post here with your previous account, I remember you from the Knightmare Roleplay Forum and the chatroom. I seem to recall that you're a Red Dwarf fan too.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Mindezzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Mindezzy »

YES! Red Dwarf! I'm that too.

And I never posted on a Knightmare Roleplay forum o-o There's a Knightmare Roleplay? Wow.

So much I've missed on the internet. :o
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Mindezzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Mindezzy »

Oh, yeah, wow, that was me. ;D

So I did post. Dang.

Hm, why's the site saying "Good knight, Mindezzy" at 4 PM...

Oh well, can't argue with the site. *goes to sleep*
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

*Slaps* Wake up!

Yes, hello and welcome back. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist and bangin' the bongos. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"