Another Treguard extremist!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
shaid
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Another Treguard extremist!

Post by shaid »

Wow!! A forum for fans of knightmare... I better join it!

Hi all :) Nice to see so many other KM fans on the net, I thought I may be 1 of a select (sad!!) few, but worry not, there are many other KM enthusiasts here!!

Just thought I would say hello to all, before joining in more fully!

I dont know if anyone has noticed... the show on BBC1 called "Raven" is modelled very much on Knighmare.. just look at the presenter, he has a large stick, black hair, a beard.. sounds familiar? ;)

***hugz***
shaid
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:Another Treguard extremist!

Post by Drassil »

Hi there. As a Knightmare fan, either online or offline, you are indeed part of a select many! Having said that, the forum is a lot quieter than it once was, so anything you wish to say here will be more than welcome. :)

It's hard to watch Raven without being strongly reminded of Knightmare. In fact, one of last month's new members titled their Knewbie Welcome thread 'is raven a cheap version of knightmare'! As I said at the time...
Drassil wrote:I tend to regard it as the lovechild of Knightmare and The Crystal Maze. You might find this discussion of it interesting.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Welcome to the forum, Shaid. Make lots of noise, be it about Knightmare or Raven.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist, Nintendo supporter. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"