Hey

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
TreguardPobski69
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hey

Post by TreguardPobski69 »

Hey,

Just joined the forum looks great.I am a massive Knightmare fan and was really upset when it went off air but some great memories!!!!!!!!

Rob :'(
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:Hey

Post by Drassil »

Hello, Rob. As a massive Knightmare fan, you are of course very welcome here. (And if you're also a fan of Pob, as your username suggests you might be, then so much the better. :)) The forum may be quiet these days, but it is certainly a great archive of what other Knightmare fans have thought and felt about the series, so I hope you enjoying spending time on it.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
TreguardPobski69
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Drassil wrote: Hello, Rob. As a massive Knightmare fan, you are of course very welcome here. (And if you're also a fan of Pob, as your username suggests you might be, then so much the better. :)) The forum may be quiet these days, but it is certainly a great archive of what other Knightmare fans have thought and felt about the series, so I hope you enjoying spending time on it.
Yes I have not seen Raven on BBC but I used to spend countless hours shouting at the TV and loved to watch the show!!!!Yes I am named after Pob it was my brother who named me so and I still remember Pobs Programme on Channel 4!!!!!Yes I will post some thoughts and ideas i may have Thankyou :)
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Hi, Rob, I'm the one who posted as "Knightmare" on Bob's Free Stuff Forum last week. Great to see that you have come over here, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas in the near future.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
TreguardPobski69
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

JamesA wrote: Hi, Rob, I'm the one who posted as "Knightmare" on Bob's Free Stuff Forum last week. Great to see that you have come over here, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas in the near future.
Nice 1 mate I thought I had to join this Forum as I am a truly massive fan!!!!Had plans to go on Knightmare but never followed it through!!!!!!
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, and collecting Treasures of the Earth magazine, because I like looking at shiny things. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Thi' i' a wel'ome...

Wel'ome to th' forum.

The wel'ome'z all finnie now!!
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
TheMightyMartin
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TheMightyMartin »

Belated greetings to you Rob!

I think you'll find we're all a friendly bunch here. Thanks for taking an interest in our little forum.
"I love a girl with spirit. It's great fun breaking it!"