wow

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
scrum
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

wow

Post by scrum »

never thought anyone else would remember this.

i'm 18 and i live in america, but up until i was 9 i lived in suffolk and i saw the last series on TV. (the one with the cool beginning where the figure falls into the brick hand and stuff)

Does anyone have the theme music as an mp3? i'd love to hear it again.

also i remeber how everytime someome died, the guy would be like. "NASTY!!!!!" especially in the corridor of blades lol!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:wow

Post by Drassil »

Hello there, and thanks for joining the forum. The first person to properly bring Knightmare to the internet was a guy (by the name of Johnny Burkhart) who saw Knightmare while living in England, and then moved to America; so it's rather a coincidence that you've followed a similar path.

The theme music - in all three versions, plus fan MIDIs and remixes - is available in the Clips section of knightmare.com, along with clips from all eight series. Among those clips is one, from the last series, of a dungeoneer perishing in the Corridor of Blades, followed by an "Ooh nasty!" from Treguard. So quite a blast from the past awaits you...
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Good welcomes to the forum. You have an interesting tale to tell there.

You may be interested to know that Lord Fear himself, Mark Knight, is also a fellow resident of yours in the USA these days.

I hope you enjoy delving into the rich treasure trove of the Knightmare community.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and currently experiencing vague memories of Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"