Re:Hello kidsies

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Lissard
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hello kidsies

Post by Lissard » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Greetingssss kidsiesssss,

Lissard here, the cunning and devious Lissard. Lordness has let me venture onto this forum. It's greatness, wonderfulness and wickedness.

I always liked Lissard, his spyglass scenes with Lord F were comic gold. Even if he was a wuss and never dealt with dungeoneers personally.

Bless tuna chops all the same :D

Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:17 pm

I dislike the character of Lissard, but he does make a good basis for usernames. ;) Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.

HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Welcome aboard, but please stand back a bit when using the S key - my PC isn't waterproof... ;)
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.

BrotherStrange
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by BrotherStrange » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:30 pm

Greetings Lissard,

Worry not about Lissard being unliked-- the Fearsome one and his minions are supposed to be liked are they?

Welcome to the forum Atlantean friend, peace be with you.
I hadn't realised I'd entered the lunatic asylum! No doubt one day you'll be cured, you poor creature

darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:55 am

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and regular Frankie fan. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"