Hello folks!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
StayBeautiful

Hello folks!

Post by StayBeautiful »

Hi all...

I understand it's good etiquette to introduce yourself here so...

Hi folks. I've loved Nightmare from the very beginning. I was very young when it started but fortunately for me my mum was pretty open minded and quite liked the idea of her kids watching something a bit darker and a bit more "intelligent" (if you know what I mean...) than most shows.

I've been enjoying the recent challenge repeats... I'm actually on maternity leave at the moment so when my son has a nap sitting down to relive an old episode with a coffee has been a real joy. I found these boards when me and my pal Google were trying to find out why series 3 didn't appear. I've lurked a bit, and found out about the recent revival. This prompted me to join and I'm looking forward to discovering more of these developments (already have Knightmare VR on my "Things to Investigate" list) and generally reminiscing.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Hello folks!

Post by Drassil »

Welcome to the forum. With any luck, Challenge will be able to repeat Series 3 some time before your son starts school! Until then, I'd say there are few better places for a Knightmare fan to pass the time than here.
TimeMaster
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TimeMaster »

Hi StayBeautiful and welcome to the forum ! :)

My little boy is three and a half and loves Knightmare so perhaps in three years time you might be sat watching with your little one!

For us, Knightmare is one of the few shows that we can enjoy as a family :)
"Master, Master I know this place! It's the Place of Choice!"
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Hello! Glad you discovered the forum and decided to sign up - it's always good to see new faces on here!
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time on here and have been enjoying the re-run of the 1st 2 series of Knightmare!

My 2 and half year old Daughter is a bit unsure at the moment but hopefully if series 3 gets shown later on down the line she might understand it better and will like it! Unfortunately for now she prefers peppa pig! ;D
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

Post by HobGoblin »

Welcome to the forum StayBeautiful!

Are you by any chance a Manics fan as well as a KM fan? In my book that would mean you had doubly good taste!
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!
StayBeautiful

Post by StayBeautiful »

What lovely welcomes :)

I'm loving the idea that we're all spawning the next generation of fans! I really hope that my boy gets as sucked in as I do despite the differences in the tech that's around.

HobGoblin - guilty!! I figured that it might take a while to think of a Knightmare-y nickname that hadn't already been taken. Really hoping for something great next year for The Holy Bible's 20th anniversary - fingers crossed!!
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Welcome aboard. I firmly endorse a solid KM education for the young one when he's old enough to follow it. He'll learn far more than he's ever likely to in one of those 'school' places.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.