Hey!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Hey!

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Hey, I've been here for awhile, and unfortunately haven't posted as much as I should have...  *feels guilty*  Anyway, I promise to be more active, and I apologise if this is a bit spammy.
Rising from the ashes once again....
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Hey!

Post by Drassil »

Hi. No need to apologise! Have fun posting and reading your way around the Forum.  :)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

hee hee, thanks!  I'm looking forward to catching up on what I've missed!  
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Phoenix Flame eh?

Welcome again!

Surely you know me, Motley, professional jester and entertainer at your service...

Sure you've missed a bit but, hey it happens...  ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I have often wondered what has happened to some of our other ex posters that seemed to misteriously dissappeared, some of which used to post here a lot and be here practically every day and then just have not been back for ages. You being one of them and now you have come back 8). There are a few others though.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Welcome again PF.
I have often wondered what has happened to some of our other ex posters that seemed to misteriously dissappeared, some of which used to post here a lot and be here practically every day and then just have not been back for ages. You being one of them and now you have come back 8). There are a few others though.
Yes, it is interesting. A few just don't have the time any more, while I know a few others have said they've just run out of things to say, or don't find it as interesting any more. I do make a point of IMing people when they "come back" briefly, just to see if there's anything we can do. Having said all that, it is sometimes good to take a break from posting, or at least step into the background for a while. I think we've all done that on occasion. Everyone feels a little flat, tired, or unappreciated sometimes, I guess.

It would be interesting to know if there are people who spend time posting then stop that, but who do carry on regularly checking the forum.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Well, I have to admit, there was a time when I didn't post at all for a while (mainly because the forum was so slow), but I'm back now, inserting my comments here for debate and discussion on the Knightmare forum.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Yeah, I never get a chance to get on lately!  :(  But I'm aiming to improve that situation! :)  Motley, I definately remember you!  weren't you the one who started the debate about girls liking KM awhile back?
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on 01 Dec 2003, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

I too havent posted for a while, again a bit busy, but also because sometimes there is nothing for me to say!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Hi PhoenixFlame.

I don't think I've ran into you on the forum so I'll Introduce myself if I may.

"SKARKILL'S THE NAME."

"I'VE BECOME THE FORUMS RESIDENT GOBLAIN MASTER."

"AND IF I HUNTS YER DOWN..."

"I CLAPS THE IRONS ON YER."

"HEHEHEHEHEHE..... LOVELY."

No just jokeing I look forward to seeing you in the main Forum.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:Hey!

Post by Drassil »

I think the occasion deserves a phoenix-like resurrection of your own thread...

Welcome back! As a fixture of my earliest days on the forums, it's good to see you round here again. And hopefully it'll be just as fulfilling for you.

*Polite pause*

Perhaps you could please do a small favour while you're here:

New members have been unable to post on the old Off-Topic Forum, because ProBoards now seems to require Admin/Global Mods to approve new accounts. Since you're a Global Mod, hopefully you can help. Knewbies-in-waiting include Becxsmagic and 10thdoctorfan (even though she had two accounts there already :P). Although there is another back-up forum these days, this way there'll be more choice (since, as you know, the old forum has quite a library of topics). Thank you for any assistance.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Cool, it's no problem, just couldn't find the link, have put it in favourites now, so should be able to logon :) Dunno what the activation thing is though ???
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Just have to say again that it's great you're back ;D

I'm posting on the Back-up forum again myself, under my "gamegirl" account, with the - now changed - screen name of "John Barrowman's Wife" ;D

I don't suppose I need the "10thdoctorfan" account I created now ;)
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Hee hee, yeah it's good to be back! Good to see you too, I've missed being online! ;D