Hugo Myatt to appear in a new British Gangster/Horror Movie.

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Hugo Myatt to appear in a new British Gangster/Horror Mo

Post by KaM »

RE: Erin Geraghty
Eyeshield wrote:Hooray, this long-standing error (Erin Geraghty = Mistress Goody) has at last been corrected in the Series 4 section of the website! Top marks to whoever did that, it's needed doing for yonks!
Bumptious wrote:Sorry to divert this slightly, but where in God's name did that ridiculous "fact" that Erin Geraghty played the Ogre come from? Surely it is obvious that the Ogre is portrayed by a man, and Erin is a female name! :)
I *think* I'm guilty of fixing this. Thanks all the same :) EDIT: I was mistaken, here. It is the venerable Drassil, and I leave my mistake visible as a token of embarrassment. There were lots of small corrections to be made. There's no saying that this wasn't an innocent mistake here (though certainly Bryan McNerney and Erin Geraghty's roles have always been poorly and underwhelmingly credited). Another addition to the list of Erin's credentials is at CastingCallPro.

Yes, there have been a handful of obvious errors (I'm keeping a list of the best ones :) ) that have gone either unspotted or uncorrected. I think it's only when you undertake the task of checking and editing all the pages that many of these really come to light. Does anyone think Mistress Goody / GoodyBadWife needs a better character description? I've been doing some updating for Series 8 [PTB / Opposition], because I don't think the 'As before' strategy gives enough credit to the prominence of particular characters in any given series. The excellent Stiletta did not have one at all, which is Knightmare sacrilege.

RE: Hugo
BBrooks(KM Forever) wrote:By the way, I've finally found Hugo's online CV and casting call ... I'm pretty sure this is a mistake but it says in his Acting Credits that he's provided the voice for Treguard in a 2009 animation for Televirtual.

Could this be what Tim Child has been stirring since 2008 ? I know that it's more than likely a typing error and they've mistaken it for KMVR in 2005, but it's these little things that keep us fans going, isn't it ? :)
Wow! Excellent spot, BBrooks! Alas, I'm sceptical about news as well, for two reasons. One, the 2004 pilot is not mentioned in itself. Had it been listed, this would have clearly shown something beyond that. As it is, unless the involvement has been 5 years plus [possible, but unlikely], this seems likely to be a mistake. Secondly, and why I think it is in error: the dates given for Knightmare are not convincing. It states 1995, for 8 years, which hardly places a great emphasis on accuracy. But I do take the point about news like this raising the blood-pressure a little, and appreciating the need for that!
Bumptious
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Bumptious »

KaM wrote:RE: Erin Geraghty
Eyeshield wrote:Hooray, this long-standing error (Erin Geraghty = Mistress Goody) has at last been corrected in the Series 4 section of the website! Top marks to whoever did that, it's needed doing for yonks!
Bumptious wrote:Sorry to divert this slightly, but where in God's name did that ridiculous "fact" that Erin Geraghty played the Ogre come from? Surely it is obvious that the Ogre is portrayed by a man, and Erin is a female name! :)
I *think* I'm guilty of fixing this. Thanks all the same :) EDIT: I was mistaken, here. It is the venerable Drassil, and I leave my mistake visible as a token of embarrassment. There were lots of small corrections to be made. There's no saying that this wasn't an innocent mistake here (though certainly Bryan McNerney and Erin Geraghty's roles have always been poorly and underwhelmingly credited). Another addition to the list of Erin's credentials is at CastingCallPro.

Yes, there have been a handful of obvious errors (I'm keeping a list of the best ones :) ) that have gone either unspotted or uncorrected. I think it's only when you undertake the task of checking and editing all the pages that many of these really come to light. Does anyone think Mistress Goody / GoodyBadWife needs a better character description? I've been doing some updating for Series 8 [PTB / Opposition], because I don't think the 'As before' strategy gives enough credit to the prominence of particular characters in any given series. The excellent Stiletta did not have one at all, which is Knightmare sacrilege.

RE: Hugo
BBrooks(KM Forever) wrote:By the way, I've finally found Hugo's online CV and casting call ... I'm pretty sure this is a mistake but it says in his Acting Credits that he's provided the voice for Treguard in a 2009 animation for Televirtual.

Could this be what Tim Child has been stirring since 2008 ? I know that it's more than likely a typing error and they've mistaken it for KMVR in 2005, but it's these little things that keep us fans going, isn't it ? :)
Wow! Excellent spot, BBrooks! Alas, I'm sceptical about news as well, for two reasons. One, the 2004 pilot is not mentioned in itself. Had it been listed, this would have clearly shown something beyond that. As it is, unless the involvement has been 5 years plus [possible, but unlikely], this seems likely to be a mistake. Secondly, and why I think it is in error: the dates given for Knightmare are not convincing. It states 1995, for 8 years, which hardly places a great emphasis on accuracy. But I do take the point about news like this raising the blood-pressure a little, and appreciating the need for that!

Absolutlely agree. I mean, Mistress Goody did have some spoken lines, and Grimwold had a "kill" to his name, one more than his lovely wife.
JoeGrocottJames
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by JoeGrocottJames »

BBrooks(KM Forever) wrote:Just to let you know that "Dead Cert" will premiere at Frightfest" on the 27th August, Hugo will presumably be attending the premiere. You can check out the latest news on the official Facebook page for the film.
http://pa-in.facebook.com/group.php?gid ... 703&v=wall

The movie will be released on 27th September. you can pre-order it here.
http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/dvd ... 06918.html

By the way, I've finally found Hugo's online CV and casting call, it has some really great pictures one of them is recent.
http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/1/M11612.html

I'm pretty sure this is a mistake but it says in his Acting Credits that he's provided the voice for Treguard in a 2009 animation for Televirtual.

Hmm, is it not going to be released for the masses in all the regular cinemas in the country? It seems strange that it only has the première and then straight to DVD. Usually, you get the première, then soon after it has its official release date (so you can see it on the opening day in your local cinema if you want to) then you wait a while (usually the cinemas will have stopped showing it by then) and the release date of the DVD is announced (usually after a long delay). Why the DVD release so soon after the première? (You would expect a wide cinema release first).
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

BBrooks(KM Forever) wrote:Just to let you know that "Dead Cert" will premiere at Frightfest" on the 27th August, Hugo will presumably be attending the premiere. You can check out the latest news on the official Facebook page for the film.
http://pa-in.facebook.com/group.php?gid ... 703&v=wall
The premiere will actually be taking place on Thursday 26th August, link below taken from the official Fright Fest website:
http://www.frightfest.co.uk/09films/deadcert.html
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

The Shadow of Bigfoot

Post by Canadanne »

I didn't know Hugo Myatt was in a new film this year - The Shadow of Bigfoot. Can't find much info about it at the moment. There's a website, and a Facebook page with some photos of the cast. Not sure when or where it's due for release.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Hugo Myatt in new film 'Vendetta'

Post by Canadanne »

Ooh, don't think I'd heard about this before?
http://twitter.com/sothcott/status/332981520098816001
http://www.vendettathemovie.co.uk/
Not sure when it's due out!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Hugo Myatt in new film 'Vendetta'

Post by Canadanne »

Update: Vendetta gets a cinema release on 8th November. No news yet on when The Shadow of Bigfoot is likely to be completed.