Creature Feature

A dedicated section for The Eye Shield fanzine.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Creature Feature

Post by Canadanne »

Was there never a Creature Feature about catacombites? I can't remember. Were they included with something else, or merely overlooked?

Loving the handy-dandy TES index, btw!
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re: Creature Feature

Post by Eyeshield »

I am shocked and distressed to discover this omission. I have checked back through my hand-written notes about where things are in TES (which I used to make the index) and I'm annoyed to discover that a terrible oversight has indeed been made! So many times I made lists of creatures while watching the whole thing through, and so many times I must have missed this one! It could be an interesting Creature Feature too, linking back to the book-bound origins... I may even have to slip this in to Issue 70!

Canadanne, this is an incredibly eagle-eyed spot of yours and I am grateful to have the chance to put it right. And I'm glad you like the index; I think it's rather useful!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Creature Feature

Post by Canadanne »

Aha - nearly slipped through the net, then! I just happened to notice there wasn't a Lexicon entry about them, and I was thinking about writing one, but then it occurred to me that all the monster entries were normally crossposted from TES so it might have been done already. Glad I mentioned it now - I shall leave it in your highly capable hands!