Search found 14 matches

by Hanna_ball
Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Outdoor Scenes
Replies: 71
Views: 16739

Re: The Outdoor Scenes

I would have to say that for me the outdoor scenes where the way to go for knightmare, they brought the show on so much onto new dimensions if you excuse the phrase.  They gave the show a lot more reality and believablility.  I used to love the bit where the dungeoneer got into the boat with that we...
by Hanna_ball
Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:20 pm
Topic: Let Battle... COMMENCE!
Replies: 38
Views: 13071

Re: Pickle vs Majida

I started watching Knightmare when Pickle was on the show so I sorta grew up on him, I wasnt all that fussed on Majida when she arrived on the show.  I think the reason for her introduction was a political correctness one.  As there werent to many dominant women on Citv at the time.  And perhaps to ...
by Hanna_ball
Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:09 pm
Topic: What is your earliest memory Of KM?
Replies: 69
Views: 25151

Re: What is your earliest memory Of KM?

I too like skarkhill came across knight mare by accident i used to always switch between cbbc and citv as a kid but preferred cbbc when I used to see the start of knightmare i turned over to cbbc assuming that the cartoon intro was the start of things to come as i preffered real people in programs t...
by Hanna_ball
Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:27 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Are there any contestants on the forum
Replies: 29
Views: 22655

Re: Are there any contestants on the forum

AH you found that link, it brings back bad old memories. Yeah id have liked to have seen twins on Knightmare as well, there where a few actors playing multiple roles or voiceovers, oh yeah did hordriss do the voice for smirkenorff Clifford Norgate.  Ive only recently discovered this site and am tryi...
by Hanna_ball
Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:58 pm

"Funhouse never replaced Knightmare. In fact, it started in 1990." Hey Drassil I never said funhouse replaced Knightmare it just seemed to be around on a friday evening during the 1990-1999, close to when Knightmare was on.  There was a thread on this forum which talked about Funhouse and the twins,...
by Hanna_ball
Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:24 pm

OK its good to see that those Knightmare contestants still are around and that other people know them. With Regards to 'Melanie and Martina' I think that they where intended for the next series of Knightmare, series 9 but because it never came about Funhouse took them on instead, this is what I inte...
by Hanna_ball
Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:24 pm

Are there any contestants on the forum

I was interested in knowing if there where any actual Knightmare contestants in the current forum.  Or just wannabe's.  Did anyone ever play knightmare at home in their houses with friends.  Id actually still play it if i could get anyone else to play with me. ;D   Oh yeah does anyone think the two ...
by Hanna_ball
Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:39 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Hey what channel could new km be on
Replies: 14
Views: 10331

Hey what channel could new km be on

Hello there i was just intersted in what you guys reckon, on what channel the new km if it gets made could be on.  I guess it will be a digital channel, any ideas which one.  Dont sit on the fence.
by Hanna_ball
Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:15 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: I never thought a place like this existed
Replies: 16
Views: 6827

Re: I never thought a place like this existed

Lol ok Ill check it out this weekend then, Im glad to see that there are alot of very helpful people on this messageboard.  I thought nightmare was finished when i was 11 in 1994, im glad to see that its certainly just not the case thanks guys and girls.
by Hanna_ball
Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:46 pm

Yeah If you could instant msg me the links to those particular threads regarding the new format Knightmare I might learn from them.  Cheers Grimaldine
by Hanna_ball
Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:41 pm

Yeah If you could instant msg me the links to those particular threads regarding the new format Knightmare I might learn from them.  Cheers Grimaldine
by Hanna_ball
Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:10 am

Hey Grimaldine whats the actual story with televirtual has tim child anything to do with it or will hugo wyatt be featuring in it probably not.  I dont like the sound of "but with virtual reality and avatar (3D cloning) technology removing the need for any blindfolding or guiding of the studio based...
by Hanna_ball
Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:54 pm

Thanks Grimaldine I have been looking at the site and ive spent a few hours alright filling in those time gaps.  I had no Idea Knightmare was on Challenge TV.  If you can think of anything else Grimaldine I would appreciate it.
by Hanna_ball
Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:05 pm

I never thought a place like this existed

Hello to everyone on this board.  My name is mark im 20 on saturday, I was talking to a few friends yesterday and ITV Childrens programs came up.  We where trying to remember programmes that where on.  Woof, Mike and Angelo, Funhouse etc.  And I vaguely remebered this brilliant show memories started...