Whitby for Spring Bpool for summer, butwork pending and job pending really
by knightmaredave
Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: Knightmare Geek Week Extended Episode
Replies: 51
Views: 40132

Re: Knightmare Geek Week Extended Episode

Personally, I enjoyed the whole thing. I did like the extended version with extra with the wall monster and the floor puzzles and we got the life force on dangerous low, which was good to see. The new puzzle was quite hard !
by knightmaredave
Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 20 years since Knightmare ended
Replies: 3
Views: 4646

Re: 20 years since Knightmare ended

I remember thinking of this last week, when i related that the closest Friday to it's demise had arrived and gone, hence why i devoted Saturday to watching Knightmare, was a good way to celebrate its success, long live Knightmare
by knightmaredave
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 am
Topic: When Did Knightmare "Jump The Shark" For You?
Replies: 54
Views: 28817

Re: When Did Knightmare "Jump The Shark" For You?

One comment from me- it never did, but i must admit i was dissapointed in the rushed end of series 8, that last team could have had a special mission, i actually really like series 8, good graphics, new characters, snapper jack was one of my favourites, new puzzles, fire ball room coming back as did...
by knightmaredave
Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 8
Replies: 66
Views: 42629

Re: Series 1 - Episode 8

I'm having a series 1 morning whilst school working. Do you think that as Tim knew series close was near they put a horn and a dagger in the hope they would take the dagger so he could kill them off? I mean a horn can be dangerous as a dagger too. I would have liked o have seen Mogdred behind the je...
by knightmaredave
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:25 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Why did Knightmare change so much in Series 3?
Replies: 11
Views: 7615

Re: Why did Knightmare change so much in Series 3?

I think that series 3 needed to be changed, characters become predicatable especially as they were samey in s 1 and 2 Milderd and Lilith did the same role so did olaf and so did Merlin, . I really liked the dwarf tunnels, the goblins, the ogre and the valley in level 1.velda was also an interesting ...
by knightmaredave
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2
Replies: 28
Views: 18482

Re: Series 2

I have to say that series 2 is perhaps my favourite. I like the huge variety of deaths! You can say what you like about series 3, but series 2 was much better at deaths. Martin's team in s3 was ended with a disappointing anti-climax compared to team 3 in s2. If a new series of Km is made, then I'd ...
by knightmaredave
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm
Topic: Series 2
Replies: 28
Views: 18482

Re: Series 2

Knightmare dave's top 5 would be:
1. team 3 getting into level 3 and medusa killing them.
2.ooh nasty episode 7 what a laugh
3. Mogdred kills Tony and Co.
4. Ariadnie appears a lot and kills.
5. Olaf provides much amusement!
by knightmaredave
Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Knightmare on Challenge at teatime
Replies: 37
Views: 20605

Re: Summer Boot Camp - weekday morning Knightmare

Seems all very last minute, shame it isn't 5-30 or 6 as there's such poor scheduling on tv now it would probably fair well in ratings
by knightmaredave
Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 61035

Re: Those that were denied...

I feel with this team as great as they were they could have tackled that fire ballroom without magic i think Treguard always felt like he had to come up with something after deaths , hence suggesting maldamae should have given them something.
He did this with team 4 and 5 as well
by knightmaredave
Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 pm
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 7
Replies: 62
Views: 35166

Re: Series 2 - Episode 7

must watch this episode before tonight's ep as i was away last weekend, it was a fun quest because they were well,, so stupid i mean if they can't spell then what's the point i actually wish Mogdred got rid of them there and then would have been much better. The clue room was too generous as well re...
by knightmaredave
Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:56 pm
Topic: Ariadne's Lairs
Replies: 7
Views: 3942

Ariadne's Lairs

So we had the much awaited return of Arieadnie in Knightmare this month, but tell me which lair did we all prefer? I really liked her lair in series 4, as she could creep up on them twice (it finally gave the level some pace as well) and also poor old Niki was ate alive quite nastily Her one appeara...
by knightmaredave
Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 92104

Re: The new KM episode is up!

I don't like to intervene, but I think you guys are not thinking it through. In terms of what happened 1987-94, some chambers could be designated levels one, two or three. But the game changed in 2013 when we played adults in, in an adventure that could not possibly go past level 2. All I was tryin...
by knightmaredave
Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:13 pm
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 7
Replies: 62
Views: 35166

Re: Series 2 - Episode 7

OOOOOOOOOOH NAAAAASTY one f Treguards best renditions here,yes we had a a party to celebrate this most horrific but laugh every minute quest, it was as if they didn't know what show they were on, maybe they applied for give us a clue they might have done better!!!!
by knightmaredave
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:21 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Summer Boot Camp - weekday morning Knightmare
Replies: 12
Views: 8464

Re: Knightmare Possibly coming back to Challenge

This is very good news, i was wondering if part of their summer boot camp it would be in somewhere but was yet to see it
good i need episode 1 recording!!
Let's hope ratings boost now the new episode has been shown