Search found 167 matches

by Dan
Mon May 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Re:Series 1, Episode 1 - The Beginning
Replies: 33
Views: 10952

Re:Episode discussion [was s1 e1]

Drassil wrote:Note: if/when my suggestions are implemented, Dan's Episode Thread Index will require edits and additions. (I would assist with that if I could...)
So will I, if needed; I never did get around to adding the names of the teams in.

*waves in a "still here" kinda way, waiting for this month's TES...*
by Dan
Sat May 20, 2006 12:34 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Wrong Path (Or Was it?)
Replies: 14
Views: 4508

Re:Wrong Path (Or Was it?)

weeeeeellllll.... We don't have an exact situation like that I would say that we do... Personally i think that Series 3 was the strictest series ...and the example I'm thinking of is in Series 3, oddly enough :) Consider Series 3, Team 9 - Scott and co. They mistime their leap off the spindizzy and...
by Dan
Sat May 20, 2006 12:29 am
Topic: TAPE PIRACY
Replies: 250
Views: 64265

Re:TAPE PIRACY

Not only are they not sued for allowing piracy to occur (unlike P2P networks which have legitmate uses and do not charge) they're making a profit out of the piracy. So eBay doesn't genuinely have an interest in preventing illegal activity *sucks in air through teeth* It's very dangerous to say that...
by Dan
Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:55 am
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: pilot
Replies: 14
Views: 6649

Re:pilot

Illusion wrote: Okay it would appear that it was hosted at http://km.furry.co.uk/kmvr.wmv but is no longer active. Unfortunatly I don't know who was behind this site.
It got eaten in a hard drive failure, I'm afraid. I'll grab it from Pooka's link again.
by Dan
Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:17 pm
Topic: Best/worst series casts
Replies: 10
Views: 2653

Re:Best/worst series casts

Drassil wrote: Gibbet was Series 1 only, and thus came before Hands and Motley.
Bet you the poster meant "Fidget", not Gibbet ;-)

Edit: or Fidjit, or however it was spelled. Hated the character, don't really care ;-)
by Dan
Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:46 am
Forum: Series and Episode Discussion
Topic: EPISODE THREAD INDEX
Replies: 5
Views: 6555

Re:Episode Discussions forum index

Series 7 Episode 1 (Team 1 - Simon) Episode 2 (Team 1) Episode 3 (Team 1, Team 2 - Nicola) Episode 4 (Team 2) Episode 5 (Team 2, Team 3 - Alex) Episode 6 (Team 3) Episode 7 (Team 3, Team 4 - Naila) Episode 8 (Team 4, Team 5 - Ben) Episode 9 (Team 5) Episode 10 (Team 5, Team 6 - Julie) Episode 11 (Te...
by Dan
Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:46 am

Series 4 Episode 1 (Team 1 - Helen) Episode 2 (Team 1) Episode 3 (Team 1, Team 2 - Alistair) Episode 4 (Team 2) Episode 5 (Team 2, Team 3 - Nicky) Episode 6 (Team 3) Episode 7 (Team 3, Team 4 - Simon) Episode 8 (Team 4) Episode 9 (Team 4, Team 5 - Vicky) Episode 10 (Team 5, Team 6 - Dickon) Episode ...
by Dan
Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:45 am

Series 1 Episode 1 (Team 1 - David, Team 2 - Maeve) Episode 2 (Team 2, Team 3 - Simon) Episode 3 (Team 3) Episode 4 (Team 3, Team 4 - Danny) Episode 5 (Team 4) Episode 6 (Team 4, Team 5 - Helen, Team 6 - Richard) Episode 7 (Team 6) Episode 8 (Team 6) Series 2 Episode 1 (Team 1 - Martin, Team 2 - Cla...
by Dan
Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:45 am

EPISODE THREAD INDEX

Hi all, I got bored searching through the Episode Discussion forum for threads manually, and I couldn't get the Search function to work adequately, so I made an index of all the threads in the forum sorted by series and episode number. I was planning on editing this later on to add the names of the ...
by Dan
Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:43 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 15
Replies: 70
Views: 25335

Re:Series 3 - Episode 15

Big it up to Morghanna! The best Knightmare baddie killing the most annoying dungeoneer in the show's history. Was it just me or did Martin have the biggest strop on with his advisors throughout level 3? Didn't look like he wanted to be there at all and deserved to lose so close to victory! Evil bu...
by Dan
Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:50 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 5
Replies: 20
Views: 9713

Re:Series 5 Episode 5

I checked ahead on the tv guide but couldn't find knightmare anywhere on monday's listings. any knews, anyone? Well, I'm off to write strong letters of complaint to Challenge! over their repeated annoying diddling with the schedule. Not really. Or should we? It's been known for a while - and mentio...
by Dan
Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:24 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 6
Replies: 48
Views: 19014

Re: todays ep,

It's be very interesting to know exactly what the gargoyle would have told them if they'd been correct. Would he have told them the correct way? If so, what use were any of the Level 3 clue objects? I still find it a little confusing. Mogdred said none were of use: surely he couldn't have been tell...
by Dan
Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:24 am
Topic: KNIGHTMARE VR
Replies: 86
Views: 29755

Re:KNIGHTMARE VR

In order to ease the load a bit:

http://km.furry.co.uk/kmvr.wmv

You can download this whenever you like, but the more people who try and download it simultaneously, the slower it'll get (download accelerators such as getright won't help you here).
by Dan
Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:35 pm
Topic: KNIGHTMARE VR
Replies: 86
Views: 29755

Re:KNIGHTMARE VR

Deleted my own post, because I'm an idiot and didn't notice the username/password bit. ;-)
by Dan
Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:02 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 Episode 8
Replies: 33
Views: 11768

Re:Series 4 Episode 8

bumping thread for tonight. Will you stop doing that unless you're going to add your own views on the episode, please? It's just as annoying as the people rushing to post new threads on the episodes, which got ridiculous. Onto the episode itself, and the only thing that really sticks in my mind is ...