RIP John
by LordFear
Sat May 08, 2004 9:06 am
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 Episode 5
Replies: 16
Views: 11424

Re:Series 7 Episode 5

When Grimaldine mentioned the "dark stranger in a silver helmet" I assumed that he was referring to LF. The team didn't seem to pick up on that though.

Fear
by LordFear
Fri May 07, 2004 7:09 pm

To sum up for you, we rejoined the team where they left off, they carried on walking and passed through a portal. Upon emerging from the other side of the portal, they found themselves in a pitch black room what what I now assume to be the troll whose legs we saw later on right behind them. We then ...
by LordFear
Fri May 07, 2004 7:00 pm

- What actually killed Team 2? Was it the troll we saw in Alex's quest? It was never really made too clear.

- Why did the middle advisor (the one who did most of the talking) call the dungeoneer "James" instead of "Alex" on more than one occasion this episode?

Fear
by LordFear
Thu May 06, 2004 8:38 pm
Topic: Series 7 ep 4
Replies: 17
Views: 12377

Re:Series 7 ep 4

Yeah, he did look a little sad. Probably to do with the fact that, over the last few seasons, his family has been reduced from having a major role to being nothing more than an occasional bit part. Money must be tight in the Grimwold household these days, with the only income (so far as I can tell) ...
by LordFear
Thu May 06, 2004 7:28 pm
Topic: Series 7 ep 4
Views: 12377

Re:Series 7 ep 4

I agree, the Series is definitely picking up pace, and I loved the scene with Smirkenorff and Raptor. That said though, I think Treguard and Majida giving the teams far too much help this Series, straying into making things blatantly obvious at times and therefore (in my opinion) taking some of the ...
by LordFear
Wed May 05, 2004 7:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Great Knightmare Mysteries
Replies: 85
Views: 27506

Re:Great Knightmare Mysteries

Some More Mysteries:

- Sidriss' father is, as we know, Hordriss. Who's her mother?

- LF at start of Series 7: "I ask for a Seneschal, they send me a tadpole" Who are the 'they' in question?
by LordFear
Wed May 05, 2004 7:06 pm
Topic: Series 7 Episode 3
Replies: 21
Views: 14502

Re:Series 7 Episode 3

Nice to see the Bruce Forsyth puzzle claiming it's first victim. With hindsight, it seems so simple and so logical, but I remember not understanding it at all at the time. i agree with those who have said that this Series seems slow in comparison to others, and the banter between Treguard and Majida...
by LordFear
Tue May 04, 2004 7:01 pm
Topic: Series 7 Episode 2
Views: 11486

Re:Series 7 Episode 2

"A World-Famous Racing Tortoise Called Nigel" Does Hordriss actually have the ability to concoct a convincing disguise? You'd think with all the magic that the pompous old fool possesses, he would come up with something just a little more effective. His trouble is that. whatever shape he's in, he ca...
by LordFear
Tue May 04, 2004 5:37 pm
Topic: Series 7 - Episode 1
Replies: 47
Views: 30441

Re:Series 7 Episode 1 ***NO SPOILERS***

OK, to hopefully try to clear up the apparent confusion and mix-up over screen names. I, "LordFear", was actually the first of the three of us to register my user name, but have posted fairly infrequently since my registration (I also used to visit KM Chat most weeks, but constraints on my time have...
by LordFear
Mon May 03, 2004 8:42 pm

I definitely prefer the old helmet. To the person who asked, yes, this is the series which starts with Lissard running round the Sewers Of Goth. As for the new characters, I like Rothberry (then again, I'm just an MK fan in general), but I personally prefer Elita to Romanha, Skarkill to Raptor and M...
by LordFear
Mon May 03, 2004 7:40 pm

Nice start to the season.

I get the feeling that the banter between Treguard and Majida will split people down the middle round here.

They'll either find it humourous and think it's a great addition or think it that it distracts from the quest itself and is nothing more than an annoyance.

Fear
by LordFear
Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:04 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)
Replies: 25
Views: 17874

Re:Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)

Just out of interest, did anyone else spot the fire extinguisher in the corner of the screen just before the break, when Chris had taken leave of Sylvester Hands and was about to go through the door? Great ending, all the more special for me since it's the first series ending that I actusally rememb...
by LordFear
Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:47 pm
Forum: International Knightmare
Topic: International Knightmare!
Replies: 87
Views: 43512

Re:Knightmare on Hollywood

I agree with those have said that Mark Knight is indeed perfect as Lord Fear, but if we're looking for an alternative, I say Alan Rickman would be perfect. He has the sarcastic humour down perfectly, whether as a good guy or a bad guy (see Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, Dogma, Galaxy Quest and Die H...
by LordFear
Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:44 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Season 6/ living in the past?
Replies: 10
Views: 7452

Re:Season 6/ living in the past?

Season 2 question?

I must have missed that, would someone care to enlighten me?

Fear