Search found 27 matches

by Myatt
Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Chessington Meetup 2017
Replies: 6
Views: 441

Re: Chessington Meetup 2017

Greetings, I for one would like to phase at Chessington. I like that idea although I do have a commitement already on Saturday 28th unfortunately. I notice on the Chessington website that it runs all half term though, I know weekeday evenings may not be possible for some. We could do the weekend bef...
by Myatt
Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:24 pm
Topic: [MOVED] Blackpool Meetup Details: 19-21 August 2016
Replies: 10
Views: 2764

Re: Blackpool Meetup Details: 19-21 August 2016

Dear Sir Alan,

Unfortunetely I cannot do the proposed weekend either. I can do the two before it or early September.

Sorry.

Myatt
by Myatt
Sun May 15, 2016 10:04 pm
Topic: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016
Replies: 38
Views: 8662

Re: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016

The dates I can't do in July are the 16th and between 23rd July - 1st August.

Myatt
by Myatt
Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:57 pm
Topic: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016
Replies: 38
Views: 8662

Re: Blackpool Meetup: Summer 2016

Count me in for this, are there any proposed dates for this yet?

I personally would prefer this as a knees up for lots for fruity drinks! ;D

Myatt
by Myatt
Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:44 pm
Topic: Midnight Hunt Meetup: March 5-7 2016
Replies: 51
Views: 11912

Re: Midnight Hunt Meetup: March 5-7 2016

Greetings,

I am interested in Whitby. I just need to book the Monday off work. That wont be an issue. ;)

Just don't make me have to play the ghost again!

Myatt
by Myatt
Thu May 29, 2014 6:45 pm
Topic: Meet up?
Replies: 66
Views: 24744

Re: Meet up?

Greetings,

Another fine attraction is Tulley's Farm Shocktober scarefest, West Sussex. Some of us have found it to be a great night out. This sort of attraction can be preceeded during the day by a trip to Thorpe park. I live close by and can accomodate people if needed.

Myatt
by Myatt
Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary
Replies: 27
Views: 19459

Re: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary

Hello everyone, I would like to make a few proposals for community meetups to commemorate Knightmares' 25th, so far there have been some good suggestions. Now I would like to see some dates booked in the diary! 1. Mediaeval banquet at Coombe Abbey near Coventry. This could be an exciting alternative...
by Myatt
Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:46 pm
Topic: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary
Replies: 27
Views: 19459

Re: 2012: Knightmare's 25th Anniversary

James, I've been wondering about this for some time now. This is exactly how I would like to see a KM anniversary convention. I would very much like to provide my video skills in documenting the event. Norwich would be my first choice followed by Midlands. Any fans from Newbury, I maybe able to offe...
by Myatt
Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:54 am
Topic: Next Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 6899

Re: Next Meetup

I have now booked a place for two for the meal and event including myself and Grant O' Sullivan.

Matt
by Myatt
Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:48 pm
Topic: Next Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 6899

Re: Next Meetup

James and I spoke yesturday about this. I am interested in the murder mystery so we decided that we will bring our walk forward a week to accommodate the Murder Mystery on the 30th. Can you clarify how much it is likely to cost and are we looking at 1 night or a long weekend?

Matt
by Myatt
Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:42 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)
Replies: 95
Views: 19901

Re: Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)

Watchout for this little accident involving Julie's team from series 7, she redeems the sword, is beemed out of the dungeon and rises into the antichambre. Notice an exact same sword behind Majita already there, hmm. Watch here at 4.14 just before the mid shot of Treguard turning towards the team wi...
by Myatt
Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Knightmare on the radio
Replies: 6
Views: 2470

Knightmare on the radio

I was driving to work this morning and was surprised to hear the morning DJ's from XFM talking about underrated kids TV shows, one mentioned Knightmare and there was quite a long discussion about it. One said he had tried on the helmet and talked about either their friend or a listener who knew one ...
by Myatt
Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 am
Topic: Sunday 11th April: Knightmare Challenge?
Replies: 20
Views: 3837

Re: Sunday 11th April: Knightmare Challenge?

This looks to be a great idea for encouraging people back into regular chat. I would be up for this, it will replace the pub quiz I used to go to on Sunday knights an occasionally still go to. Who would like to make a team with me?
by Myatt
Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 54467

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Yes please, leather bounded and bossed box set
by Myatt
Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:57 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Unintended Knightmare references in adverts
Replies: 15
Views: 2191

Unintended Knightmare references in adverts

Greetings all, Long time no post however I have spotted something rather interesting whilst sharing old TV advert memories in chat. Whilst viewing a link to an old Weetabix advert dated around 1991, I happened to notice a familiar looking chair, watch carefully. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozGot...