Search found 120 matches

by rachelesque
Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:43 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Convention DVDs?
Replies: 49
Views: 50156

Re: Convention DVDs?

Following this for news - might have to jump aboard the DVD train as I missed two Q+As and a few other bits due to RL commitments over the weekend.

Will just have to fast forward through the bits where I ask questions as I still can't stand recordings of myself *shudder*
by rachelesque
Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:39 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: U kno sum1's been messing w. the dungeons when...
Replies: 318
Views: 136822

Re: U kno sum1's been messing w. the dungeons when...

Completely OT and unfair, but I laugh whenever I see the abuse of the english language in the thread title from someone who, admittedly over 12 years later, is an english teacher ;D
by rachelesque
Sat May 31, 2014 9:09 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Meet ups at Knightmare locations
Replies: 8
Views: 6698

Re: Meet ups at Knightmare locations

Can I just say that I think the choice of venue for the convention was absolutely perfect. A fine choice imo.
by rachelesque
Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Original life force
Replies: 21
Views: 16181

Re: Original life force

I could see an argument for that being the moment life force went from green to amber as well. Maybe, but I'd have expected a flame to get smaller at that point rather than disappear completely. This has given me an idea though; wouldn't a season 8 life-force clock that took the form of a fire inst...
by rachelesque
Sat May 17, 2014 5:54 am

Definitely always seen it as a plume. Otherwise, it's a bit of a coincidence that it disappears at the exact moment that the central remnant of the helmet falls away. I could see an argument for that being the moment life force went from green to amber as well. However, I will gratefully accept Sno...
by rachelesque
Fri May 16, 2014 4:12 pm

by rachelesque
Fri May 16, 2014 3:51 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Re:Series 1 Episode 1
Replies: 65
Views: 40000

Re: Re:Series 1 Episode 1

Having not watched Knightmare in a while (and being more familiar with the later series), I completely forgot how harsh the beginning was. They really don't mess around! Level 1 is incredibly difficult compared to the later series where level 1 was more like a tutorial! Not sure if they survived the...
by rachelesque
Fri May 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Original life force

Rewatched s1e1 today and noticed things that I've never really noticed before about the life force. Two things: Firstly, how did I only just notice that it pulsed green/amber/red depending on how full it was! Secondly, was that a plume on top of the helmet or was it fire to show that the dungeoneer ...
by rachelesque
Sun May 11, 2014 10:10 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Ep 11
Replies: 62
Views: 37933

Re: Series 6 Ep 11

So in the US pilot, it featured the same great causeway (or numerical floor puzzle). They stepped on the 3 and still got over. Guessing there is no right answer then (and I am actually okay with that!). Regarding the other teams and 'fairness' of deaths, TC made reference to some teams having their ...
by rachelesque
Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:07 pm
Topic: Scary moments
Replies: 28
Views: 20099

Re: Scary moments

Don't laugh!

The dreadnort (series 6). Sumayya's death (which I know is coming) still makes me twitch and look away from the second you hear the footsteps and know she hasn't got the word.
by rachelesque
Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 am
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 94154

Re: The new KM episode is up!

I could (and may still) decide to go into detail, read past the first couple of pages and dissect the episode (finally watched it last night). But while I'm still on a bit of a 'ohmygodnewknightmareepisode' high: Thank you to everyone involved. You had two (old) women sitting in a darkened room yell...
by rachelesque
Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:48 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: 'Lo
Replies: 28
Views: 13662

Re: Back again

Wait, it's cool to come back from the dead now?
by rachelesque
Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Ep 11
Replies: 62
Views: 37933

Re: Series 6, Great Causeway Combination (spoilers)

I see there have been many theories as to the secret of the Great Causeway. I'm quite certain that the combination refers to the number of hexagonal tiles in each row: Choice of 2 blocks - step on the 2 Choice of 3 blocks - step on the 3 Choice of 4 blocks - step on the 4 Choice of 5* blocks - step...
by rachelesque
Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:47 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: KNIGHTMARE VR
Replies: 86
Views: 45695

Re:KNIGHTMARE VR

nah, we should have that knightmare convention we keep on threatening and have a 24/7 screening there ;D i personally would rather have a download. i've used soulseek to share files before and have found that useful for spreading music, resuming downloads and queueing things that are offline if webs...
by rachelesque
Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:05 pm
Topic: Dungeoneers clothing?
Replies: 10
Views: 3414

Re:Dungeoneers clothing?

Moana Liza wrote:
Emii wrote: LOL THAT SHIRT ROCKED!
...and so did the guy in it ;D ;D ;D
oh yes. we should have a poll on who was the foxiest advisor/dungeoneer... screw the characters.