Search found 320 matches

by Mashibinbin
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:11 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 10
Replies: 68
Views: 45168

Re: Series 5 - Episode 10

Hi Morganna, it's great that you've helped to reinvigorate interest in the programme just when it was beginning to feel like everything that needed to be said, and plenty that didn't ;), has been said already. If you want further interaction with Knightmare contestant alumuni then you can by all mea...
by Mashibinbin
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 Episode 10
Replies: 47
Views: 34019

Re: Series 4 Episode 10

In the days of the caption competition this one would have me submitting:

"I'm confused Gundrada, you said you were going to show me your slash and all I get to see is some lousy swordplay!"
by Mashibinbin
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:57 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: YouTube Odyssey: interview with Paul Flannery, May 2020
Replies: 2
Views: 204

Re: YouTube Odyssey: interview with Paul Flannery, May 2020

I knew someone by the name of Wee Claire had to produce something special particularly when she was gushing about our favourite show at her convenience :D
by Mashibinbin
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:39 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Jedi Temple Challenge
Replies: 5
Views: 521

Re: Jedi Temple Challenge

Despite not being a major Star Wars (I much prefer Trek) fan there was a lot to enjoy in these episodes. It felt more like a combination of the Crystal Maze and Raven to be honest but the spirit of chivalry which is the backbone of being a knight and associated principles applied just as much here t...
by Mashibinbin
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:53 pm
Topic: I'm back - I'm making a Knightmare D&D campaign!
Replies: 5
Views: 475

Re: I'm back - I'm making a Knightmare D&D campaign!

Being on the Wirral myself it'd be interesting to see what this entails. :)
by Mashibinbin
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 1
Replies: 39
Views: 30823

Re: Series 5 Episode 1

Blimey, looking at it, that scene probably features more background characters than the Crazed Heifer pre lockdown!
by Mashibinbin
Mon May 25, 2020 9:08 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch
Views: 315

Re: Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch

Thankyou, a combination of having minimal free time, real life events and sheer frustration at not getting one to feel right has been the reason for my absence here. Hopefully now inspiration has finally broke through it can continue a little sooner next time. :)
by Mashibinbin
Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 am
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch
Views: 315

Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch

After hearing that Steve Coogan might be bringing back The Persuaders! I was suitably convinced to revise this jaunty little number from the original. It mostly focuses on beating a certain 8 legged arachnid but also ends with the futility of going for one particular quest object...enjoy! :) This ol...
by Mashibinbin
Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Thoughts on Fay
Replies: 4
Views: 635

Re: Thoughts on Fay

Not only an interesting post about a novel section in one of the gamebooks but also topped with a reference to the Adventure Game...knice debut! My thoughts on Fay were that she is somehow William's conscience or perhaps a more physical manifestion of his own life force because as you rightly pointe...
by Mashibinbin
Fri May 01, 2020 7:01 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings
Views: 836

Re: Greetings

Hi there from another definite old timer - I turn 40 next year and probably not significantly wiser. Over the last 18 years there's been some real highs from this community that have have helped me in some very troubling times and I hope you enjoy your time and decide to stay here. As has been said ...
by Mashibinbin
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm
Topic: Short and Curly- Self Isolation Knightmare
Replies: 0
Views: 280

Short and Curly- Self Isolation Knightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mmkfVQQIwo

Quite amusing but I think this team would struggle to get further than Level 1!
by Mashibinbin
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Discord Server
Replies: 6
Views: 1014

Re: Discord Server

https://www.knightmare.com/home/chat

As stated, Knightmare chat is always open for those that wish to do so there :)
by Mashibinbin
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:39 pm
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 - Episode 10
Replies: 38
Views: 24055

Re: Series 7 - Episode 10

There's absolutely nothing to indicate number of letters here be it 4 or 6. There is equally nothing to suggest anything chance-like such as DICE but Lissard's plan hints much more to DEVICE. Quote: 'one of which the kidsies need for access to level 3' Thanks to David earlier for pointing this much ...
by Mashibinbin
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:47 pm
Forum: Cast and Crew Questions
Topic: Questions for Brett (Series 4 Team 8)
Views: 1692

Re: Questions for Brett (Series 4 Team 8)

Just chuckling to myself greatly at the new Eric and Ernie. With Ernie being very much a lounging lizard he has the time to write plenty of plays and contemplate whether there will be too big a price to pay Mildread for a hairpiece and whether or not the dungeoneer should get a wig on as they casual...
by Mashibinbin
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:22 pm
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 - Episode 10
Replies: 38
Views: 24055

Re: Series 7 - Episode 10

DEVICE seems more likely to me also from the clues pointed out earlier.

If Tim was in a particularly (ooh) nasty mood he may have given them two virtually impossible, (*nods to knowing readers) ways into level 3 and a DECIDE spell made one doable in some way.