Search found 264 matches

by Mashibinbin
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?
Replies: 36
Views: 5797

Re: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?

Has a random player selected. Wins only if that player is killed. The Boatman? Prevents a player's card from being looked at or moved. The Gatekeeper? Looks at two cards, one after the other. If one of the cards is a goblin or gargoyle, the paranormal investigator becomes a goblin or gargoyle (resp...
by Mashibinbin
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:44 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Comedy writers
Replies: 10
Views: 2146

Re: Comedy writers

Your first assumption is right, Anna's a great actress, much better than some that have been amateurs for over 20 years ;)
by Mashibinbin
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:15 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Chessington Meetup 2017
Replies: 6
Views: 444

Re: Chessington Meetup 2017

Due to work and continued uncertainty over shifts going to have to sit this one out, enjoy yourselves! :)
by Mashibinbin
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:45 pm
Topic: 30th Anniversary Knews?
Replies: 10
Views: 607

Re: 30th Anniversary Knews?

You only get out what you put in to be honest. As a long standing (dis)respectable community member I can say that with feeling. You have to either make things happen or participate when opportunities arise - take a look at the Midhunt Hunt games we've tested across the country - they don't appear o...
by Mashibinbin
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Sounds good, well done for all your efforts so far and for wordplay alone may I suggest changing the Sentinel to Blocker ;)
by Mashibinbin
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:26 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Corbiss the Bemuser
Replies: 31
Views: 5811

Re: Corbiss the Bemuser

[This really has to be one of the most enjoyable threads in the last few years so thankyou. I've ventured my own addition.] Corbiss sighs as he contemplates the fact that over 5 times as few people would like him to lead the dungeon than Maesandre. Treguard ruminates that you just can't get the oppo...
by Mashibinbin
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:15 pm
Topic: Knightmare discussed on POV forum
Replies: 2
Views: 669

Re: Knightmare discussed on POV forum

Both have been disembodied heads directly addressing the audience so you can allow for a tichy bit of confusion.
by Mashibinbin
Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:53 pm
Topic: David Rowe's Art of Knightmare
Replies: 27
Views: 3760

Re: David Rowe's Art of Knightmare

I see your rofl and I raise you a pmsl. The Spanish Inquisition might be behind this one...
by Mashibinbin
Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 Episode 9
Replies: 4
Views: 976

Re: Series 8 Episode 9

I'm with Alan on this one. True the Paladin bottle was about to be used erroneously but the key here is the fact they were about to and didn't actually do so. With the compacting of maybe as many as five episodes worth of plot into possibly no more than 2 made the editing is messy at best and as a r...
by Mashibinbin
Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:34 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]
Views: 1134

Re: Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]

How about...

Saving Pickle's Skin?

Double Trouble?

Pickle knows his Onions?
by Mashibinbin
Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:20 pm
Topic: The Goblins
Replies: 43
Views: 8116

Re: The Goblins

Very impressive great work indeed!
by Mashibinbin
Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Great stuff...

for Minion I'd go for Sylvester Hands as he's best suited to carry out the opposition's dirty work.

Tanner I'd agree Gargoyle is the only suicidal one although Scaramonger in his final scene was equally full of woe and self pity.
by Mashibinbin
Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:41 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Gaming
Views: 1257

Re: Gaming

One game that has started gaining notereity is Werewolves which we have not only played at two events in Whitby and Blackpool - come to the next! :) - but also Knightmogdrededified by Alan for the chat room which you are equally welcome to attend on Sunday nights.
by Mashibinbin
Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:22 pm
Topic: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?
Replies: 28
Views: 4614

Re: Knightmare Convention 2016/17?

If there is a second one and you can make it financially and without sacrificing a family wedding, christening or trip to the park with your pet goldfish then I say make the effort and simply go. Getting the train to Norwich from Liverpool was far from ideal but once I finally got there it was more ...