Search found 1179 matches

by Skarkill
Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:22 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Tales from The Goblin Pens
Replies: 12
Views: 8339

Re: Tales from The Goblin Pens

Two new submissions from the Goblin Pen. The 4th & concluding Chapter of Everybody Has A Price https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10056163/4/Everybody-Has-A-Price and the first chapter of a new story feturing Mellisandre Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Show Her The Evil That Dwells Deep Inside https://www.fanf...
by Skarkill
Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:34 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Meetup: Weekend of 28 Feb 2015 in York
Replies: 46
Views: 49314

Re: Meetup: Weekend of 28 Feb 2015 in York

I'll be in attendance as well, just managed to get booked into the IBIS in York. So I'll volunteer also to be an NPC if you still need people Mystara.
by Skarkill
Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:32 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Knightmare Baby
Replies: 23
Views: 17243

Re: Knightmare Baby

Congratulations to you and Emma, Martin.
by Skarkill
Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:17 pm
Topic: Tales from The Goblin Pens
Replies: 12
Views: 8339

Re: Tales from The Goblin Pens

After a long and unplanned hiatus (Due to unforeseen work issues) I return to the fan fic writing scene once more. Chapter 3 of Everybody Has A Price has been completed and published on Fanfic net https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10056163/3/Everybody-Has-A-Price And work on the forth and last Chapter is...
by Skarkill
Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:18 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Pledging allegiance to the Dark Side
Replies: 5
Views: 5668

Re: Pledging allegiance to the Dark Side

I don't think there was a right or wrong ansrew to the 'pledge allegiance to the dark side' question per say, I think the 'wrong' move in regards to it would be trusting any 'aid' or spell that Mogdred/Malice would give to the Dungoneer. (But from a Personal perspective as a proud Opposition member ...
by Skarkill
Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:35 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 Appreciation Week
Replies: 7
Views: 9246

Re: Series 1 Appreciation Week

While its not a series I'm drawn to go back and watch on a regular basis it can not be denied that Knightmare Series 1 is an important bit of TV & KM History and as HStorm said comparisons with its successors is a little unfair. It's positives are that it sets the premises up very nicely, has some i...
by Skarkill
Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:30 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Characters you wish they had played
Replies: 5
Views: 7225

Re: Characters you wish they had played

I'd have liked to have seen what Stephanie Hesp could have done with a role that was an out and out dungeon villain as apposed to the more 'of the grey' characters she played (Mind I'd have just liked to have seen more of Stephanie. ;) ;D ) Ditto for Clifford Norgate I'd have liked to have seen him ...
by Skarkill
Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:20 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: Knightmare Geek Week Extended Episode
Replies: 51
Views: 41716

Re: Knightmare Geek Week Extended Episode

So great to see this version again. I definitely feel it flows better then the edited Geek Week version, though I enjoyed that version as well and the shortening of the opening scene lends to the episode flowing better most certainly. I liked seeing more of Theodora Snitch in her scene and also the ...
by Skarkill
Thu May 22, 2014 12:07 am
Topic: The Dunshelm Players: Amber - COMING SOON BUT HELP NEEDED
Replies: 22
Views: 15727

Re: The Dunshelm Players: Amber - COMING SOON BUT HELP NEEDE

Yes I still check my FB Page.

(Roz's surname is Pearson)
by Skarkill
Wed May 21, 2014 11:34 pm

LOVELY. ;D

Do you need my e-mail address? As I rather think you have my old one and I changed it a bit back.
by Skarkill
Wed May 21, 2014 11:28 pm

:) Sure I don't mind playing Raptor.
by Skarkill
Wed May 21, 2014 8:51 pm

No worries mate.

Just a heads up, at the moment Roz needs to use my Recording system to do lines so will have to give her leeway on when she can get lines in.
by Skarkill
Wed May 21, 2014 8:15 pm

My Girlfriend Roz aka Gretl on this site is interested in the Peggatty role Martin.

(She'd post herself but her net connection is being a little scatty at the moment.)
by Skarkill
Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 27697

Re: Thanks

Playing the Corridor of Blades and getting to wear one of the original helmets (even if it was the inferior second version) was amazing (once I got it the right way round ::) ;D ) That better be on the DVD! Dozy lad! LOL hey what do you expect I'm Opposition not Powers That Be. I'm normally trying ...